Regrettably it is a co-op type club with little consideration for non-member guests or visitors. Rules abound! I will rate various aspects:
1. Tennis - Plentiful but cliquish. Overall level probably 3.5 or so but they have a "club" numeric rating system similar to USTA that gives you impression much higher level than actual. I played with some top level "5.0s" and they were USTA 4.0s. Most players were quite friendly and good court etiquette once you GOT IN!
2. Accomodations: Only decent park model is R15, R10 should be replaced! Priced the same. After 5 minutes inside barefoot, feet were black and had to wash to get into bed! Apparently rely on guests to clean!?!??! At $100 / night?
3. Food: We were there on weekend so cafe WAS open and food was a solid B, Reasonably priced and plentiful portions.
4. Entertainment: There was a dance Sat. night via CDs!! DJ was quite amateur and many CDS defective. So why not a digital library? Water VBall was OK, hokey rules.
5. Rules: Friends had AANR cards and have been AANR for years but still had to take a goofy tour in the nude which wasted their time even in face with us having been there. Suggest If AANR 5+ years, OFFER the tour........I will not even go into the hassle we had getting a credit for ground fees we should have NEVER been charged. Again, wasting my valuable time to meet THEIR rules.
6. Grounds and Facilities: Solid B.