“Wow!! Wonderful all-around experience!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen

Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 364 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
U.S.A.
“Wow!! Wonderful all-around experience!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended by locals as a stand-out different Mexican cuisine.

Would likely have not found this gem if not for the recommendation of locals. So glad I did!! This was a beautiful restaurant with incredible service and delicious food!!

Had a very nice run down of menu options from my hostess and waiter. Really did have a hard time choosing with so many options. Did get a sample of Molle sauce and went with it! Chicken Molle dish with a devine rutabaga (served like a mashed potato/hashbrown dish). And, delicious rice.

Everything about the evening exceeded my expectations.

Corona, California
“Been here 4 times and food is always cold!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Shocked this place gets good reviews. My husband and I have been here for dinner 4 or 5 times since the place opened. On the last visit in March 2014 we were sat at a table in the bar, (fine with us) given a menu and were not asked if we wanted a drink for at least 15 minutes. After we finally received our drinks, we never saw our server again. No chips, no, do we want to order food, nothing. after about 1/2 hour, a wait person that kept going to the bar to get drinks for her tables asked if we had ordered, we said no, but we want to. She took our order, when our food came the beans were cold, refrigerator cold. They were served in a small cup on the plate, I think they took it right out of the refrigerator and put it on my plate. The rest of my plate was barely warm, I ordered the pork, the tortillas were hard so I could only eat the one in the middle of the foil wrapper. No one asked us if our food was ok, other tables around us were complaining so maybe that is why they did not ask us. They already know it in not good, well I think it might be good if I could ever get it hot.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank donna b
Los Angeles, California, USA
“Nice but not outstanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

a pleasant lunch with friends. a little slow on service at the end of the lunch period, but not bad. Food was tasty and fairly original. Nice place, might be better not eating in the bar area(forced choice at lunch it appeared)

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go There !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Really, really good food and atmosphere.....Excellent service...Try the Jalapeno Ribs...They are the best

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent food, excellent drinks, excellent service. What more could you ask for? Oh yes, the owners are so very kind.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!