“Every meal here is a new adventure”

Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 372 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I love Mexican food. But Luna has takenMexican food to the next level. You can still get the old favorites and you can try some of their gourmet house specials. I love the drunken salmon and fish tacos. My husband gets the seafood enchiladas.
The food is ALWAYS scrumptious! never had a bad meal here.
Make sure to make reservations on the weekends, as they are always having a party of some sort. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ate here for the first time tonight and were very pleasantly surprised. On the recommendation of our server, I had the Camarones al fideo, which had a pesto, basil sauce that was delicious. I was also pleased to see 7 good sized shrimp on the plate. My husband had the chicken fajitas, which he enjoyed as well. The spices are different than what you would expect in a typical Mexican restaurant, which was a nice change. The restaurant itself is very nice inside. There are a number of items on the menu that sound interesting, and I know we will return to try them in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended by locals as a stand-out different Mexican cuisine.

Would likely have not found this gem if not for the recommendation of locals. So glad I did!! This was a beautiful restaurant with incredible service and delicious food!!

Had a very nice run down of menu options from my hostess and waiter. Really did have a hard time choosing with so many options. Did get a sample of Molle sauce and went with it! Chicken Molle dish with a devine rutabaga (served like a mashed potato/hashbrown dish). And, delicious rice.

Everything about the evening exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Shocked this place gets good reviews. My husband and I have been here for dinner 4 or 5 times since the place opened. On the last visit in March 2014 we were sat at a table in the bar, (fine with us) given a menu and were not asked if we wanted a drink for at least 15 minutes. After we finally received our drinks, we never saw our server again. No chips, no, do we want to order food, nothing. after about 1/2 hour, a wait person that kept going to the bar to get drinks for her tables asked if we had ordered, we said no, but we want to. She took our order, when our food came the beans were cold, refrigerator cold. They were served in a small cup on the plate, I think they took it right out of the refrigerator and put it on my plate. The rest of my plate was barely warm, I ordered the pork, the tortillas were hard so I could only eat the one in the middle of the foil wrapper. No one asked us if our food was ok, other tables around us were complaining so maybe that is why they did not ask us. They already know it in not good, well I think it might be good if I could ever get it hot.

1  Thank donna b
Reviewed 23 April 2014

a pleasant lunch with friends. a little slow on service at the end of the lunch period, but not bad. Food was tasty and fairly original. Nice place, might be better not eating in the bar area(forced choice at lunch it appeared)

Been to Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!