“Very Good”

Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 365 Restaurants in Corona
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Riverside, California
“Very Good”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cool bar. Great Food. Weird location but still nice. The service was excellent. I had a MahiMahi that rocked anything I've ever had in Newport Beach at half the cost. The steak and shrimp fajitas are awesome!!! Blood Orange Martini was excellente.
I'm be back.

Riverside
“Best in Corona!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very tasty food. This is not your typical Mexican restaurant. "Modern" is the key word for me. The food had excellent presentation and tasted great. I had the Baja roll which was delicious. All the food tasted very fresh. Service was good.

Corona, California
“Every meal here is a new adventure”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I love Mexican food. But Luna has takenMexican food to the next level. You can still get the old favorites and you can try some of their gourmet house specials. I love the drunken salmon and fish tacos. My husband gets the seafood enchiladas.
The food is ALWAYS scrumptious! never had a bad meal here.
Make sure to make reservations on the weekends, as they are always having a party of some sort. You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited April 2014
Riverside, California
“Not the same old Mexican food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ate here for the first time tonight and were very pleasantly surprised. On the recommendation of our server, I had the Camarones al fideo, which had a pesto, basil sauce that was delicious. I was also pleased to see 7 good sized shrimp on the plate. My husband had the chicken fajitas, which he enjoyed as well. The spices are different than what you would expect in a typical Mexican restaurant, which was a nice change. The restaurant itself is very nice inside. There are a number of items on the menu that sound interesting, and I know we will return to try them in the future.

U.S.A.
“Wow!! Wonderful all-around experience!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended by locals as a stand-out different Mexican cuisine.

Would likely have not found this gem if not for the recommendation of locals. So glad I did!! This was a beautiful restaurant with incredible service and delicious food!!

Had a very nice run down of menu options from my hostess and waiter. Really did have a hard time choosing with so many options. Did get a sample of Molle sauce and went with it! Chicken Molle dish with a devine rutabaga (served like a mashed potato/hashbrown dish). And, delicious rice.

Everything about the evening exceeded my expectations.

Been to Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!