“The best Mexican fast food”
Review of Miguel's Jr

Miguel's Jr
Ranked #10 of 379 Restaurants in Corona
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Everything at Miguel Jr is great, but the El Potato burrito with pork is outstanding. I love the chicken taquitos too. All of the food is very fresh, and their hot sauce is addicting. The only thing we had that didn't impress me was the nachos. They seemed expensive for a relatively small portion.

Reviewed 23 October 2012 via mobile

I used to love this place in high school. Turns out I still do. It's rare to walk into a restraunt 10 yrs later and it still tastes the same.

Can I get one of these in Austin?

Reviewed 23 October 2012

This is fast food at its best! I enjoy the shredded beef tacos and bean and cheese burrito. service is a notch better then you would expect at a fast food resturant. Always very clean, My family and I eat there often. A very Good place to stop and eat when on the run.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

It's just the best - fresh, flavorful ingredients and you don't feel sluggish after you eat it. On more than one occasion I've had business associates or family from out of town that, when given the opportunity to eat at ANY restaurant they choose, have chosen Miguels! My sister from Virginia said, "I don't even like beans and rice, but their beans and rice are so good, I could make a meal on just that alone!"

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I lived in Corona 14 years ago, that´s when I first had a taste of Miguel´s junior. I went back this year to visit my family there, and had a chance to go back to Miguel´s Junior. The quality still as good as I remember. The best burritos i ever had so far! And the hot sauce, perfect!!! We recomend!!

Been to Miguel's Jr? Share your experiences!