Residence Inn Corona Riverside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtbusiness parkindoor pooltwo bedroom suiteplatinum elitemarriott propertiesfull kitchendesignated driveri've spentlong term staybells and whistlesfriendly mannerpet feeoffice parkhouse keepingfree breakfastshopping plaza
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I arrived at the Residence Inn with no great expectations of a memorable hotel stay and that's exactly what was delivered. There isn't much to say about this hotel except that it contains everything that you need for an overnight stop en route to somewhere else, including free Wi-Fi. The included breakfast is OK if all you want are some tasteless calories and truly woeful coffee. Rooms were clean and well-equipped.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Dan B, General Manager at Residence Inn Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast or coffee. We will be looking at ways to improve our food offerings. I am glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and well equipped. I hope that the next time you stay with us, we will be able to find ways of making your stay more memorable! We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Close to freeway restaurants, shopping, and work. I stay here when visiting my company location nearby. It's in walking distance which is great. The rooms are clean, but I noticed that the staff did not clean my tub daily. The breakfast is typical of this type of hotel and not the best quality, but it's included. If you're a business traveler, be aware that families stay here also, so lots of kids at breakfast. Recommend going early. The gym is lacking, but with the weather is usually nice so walking outside dis good. There's also a nearby yoga studio. The evening meal is only done Mon-Weds. Staff is friendly. Lastly, my tv was not stable and leaned forward. I was afraid to use the swivel. Free wifi.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Dan B, General Manager at Residence Inn Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you so much for providing us feedback on your recent stay with us. We value your input and your comments are appreciated. I am sorry that our housekeeping team did not clean your tub as thoroughly as they should. I am also sorry that there was an issue with the TV stand being wobbly. We will address these issues immediately. We are improving our breakfast offerings and we hope that when you stay with us again, you will enjoy our food selections even more. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again very soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Was staying at this hotel for a business trip. It is my first time staying at Residence Inn by Marriott. It was clean overall and has a full-size kitchen. Everything is pretty good what I expect from a hotel but definitely not as grand as Courtyard Marriott or JW Marriot but it is sufficient. The only thing I did not enjoy is the bed because it is too soft for me (due to potential back problem). So I end up sleeping on the sofa instead, which was firmer. Overall, it is a good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank WARREN L
Chelsea R, General Manager at Residence Inn Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2014

Warren L.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review your stay at Residence Inn Corona. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Corona!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Nice place have stayed there over 100 times. The staff is great that hotel is very clean and they always have a awesome free breakfast. The best part you can walk to a few restaurants so this is a great business hotel.

Room Tip: I like the first floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

DD19351,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here after a night on the road. Had high hopes during check in the front desk attendant was super helpful and friendly. She went above and beyond whats needed for her job. Thats where is stopped. Room was not as clean as it should be for a Marriott. Bed was the most uncomfortable hotel bed I have been in ever! I stay in 100 rooms a year and not a chance this one will ever be on my list again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Dan B, General Manager at Residence Inn Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that these issues are being addressed. We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will continue to stay at the Corona Residence Inn the next time you stay in the area.

Dan Bedell