All reviewsno elevatorel toritosausageeggsstay there againwithin walking distancecomfortable bedshappy hourgreat breakfastpotatoesbreakfast roomvisiting familyfirst floora great stayfree breakfastlarge groupfresh fruit
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have stayed here several times and love it. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is awesome! Everything works in the rooms; AC, hair dryer, TV, mini fridge, WiFi, iPhone dock. Clean bathrooms. Beautifully decorated! Very easy on and off the freeway. Walking distance to several restaurants. Fluffy towels, comfy beds. I look forward to each stay!

Room Tip: Upper floor is quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel is tucked away off the busy road, behind a shopping center. The lobby and the rooms have an old school charm, but are very new. The room and bathroom were spacious, neat and spotlessly clean. Everyone was very friendly, at check-in, helping us find a non-chain restaurant (Miguel's Mexican restaurant was fabulous), and at check-out. The bed was comfortable.

There was a nice little happy hour on check-in, and they may have the best complimentary breakfast I've ever seen in a hotel (a person manning the grill cooking scrambled eggs, sausage, and fried potatoes, with all the other usual breakfast foods).

The only things that keep me from giving this property 5 stars are the noisy air conditioner (very loud every time the compressor kicked on), and the lack of outlets to charge phones by the bed (had to unplug the clock radio or the light). So I didn't sleep as well as I might have. I don't know if every room is as bad as mine, so you might want to check your A/C before you settle in, in case you want to change rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Silvia C
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a minor issue on services available on the days we stayed. Requested help from Debra, she immediately took it to the Supervisor, and issue was corrected at the desk. Appreciate the polite and effective response, especially on a super-busy day, when hotel was full and phones ringing non-stop! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

It was a very comfortable home like setting that allowed me to take my focus off of the stressful things in my day to day hustle and bustle. The rooms were large and decorated beautifully. The bed was a dream and the lobby was very relaxing. I look forward to staying with you again

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We loved every minute of our 2 night stay at this charming hotel. Room were clean, elegantly decorated, comfy beds, and a delicious breakfast was served each morning. The staff was very kind and helpful, we would definitely come again, and highly recommend it to anyone. We couldn't have chosen a nicer place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple