All reviews no elevator el torito sausage eggs stay there again within walking distance comfortable beds happy hour great breakfast potatoes breakfast room visiting family first floor a great stay free breakfast large group fresh fruit
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Whenever traveling to southern California, I try to stay at an Ayres Inn. Great staff, excellent rooms, and a fantastic breakfast. Location is close to Cal. Baptist and right off the 91. Plenty of good places to eat nearby and Costco gas just a few blocks away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Shawn E.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about recent stay as we greatly appreciate your comments. We are honored to know you choose to stay with us every time you visit California. Thank you as well for complimenting our fantastic team. We cannot wait to welcome you again in the near future!

Scott Smith

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was in Corona for 1 night on business, found Ayres Inn Corona East on line and booked a room. I could not have been happier with my choice. I was greeted when I arrived, the room was immaculate and very comfortable and they really had a breakfast with waffles, eggs, meat, potatoes and fruit, not the usual bread and make your own waffles. I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area and look for other Ayres when I travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We recently spent a whole month at Ayres Inn East Corona, and we strongly recommend it.The room and bathroom were spacious, neat and spotlessly clean, and comfortably furnished in an old fashioned French style. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, away from busy road so it was very quiet and yet very close to a highway and several shopping centers. The breakfast served each day is freshly cooked with healthy selections available. We enjoyed every moment and we are planning to come back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was here only for a 1-night stay, for business, but was very happy with my stay. I found the Ayres Inn very nice, clean, staff friendly and very helpful. Some nice restaurants very close for lunch or dinner -- and a very nice breakfast included at the hotel with the room fee.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Carol L.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor to let others know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased your one-night business stay was pleasant. We are also thrilled you enjoyed our complimentary buffet style breakfast and appreciate you complimenting our team. We cannot wait to welcome you again in the near future.

Jim Keeby

Reviewed 21 May 2014

20 minutes from the house but it feels like a mini vacation :) everyone needs a night of peace and quiet.... and hot breakfast in the morning. Eggs and waffles and coffee hits the spot. I treat myself once a month just to leave the hustle and bustle behind. The whole staff is so nice too. Been here a few times already, and have never been disappointed. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014