“Great value and service”

Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Corona
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Absolutely gorgeous room, large and clean. The staff was great, breakfast was awesome, nice patio and seating areas throughout the property and courtyard. My only complaint is my room was on the second floor and there was no elevator. I come back every year, and will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear LRodriguez5059,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share about your recent experience on TripAdvisor. It's so wonderful to hear all of your lovely compliments about our rooms as well as our friendly, attentive staff. We apologize for any troubles that may have derived from not having an elevator, however are delighted to hear that your overall experience was a success. Thank you once again for your generous recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The rooms are large, clean and modern (newly renovated). The hotel is on a convenient location right off the 91 and walking distance from restaurants, gas stations and stores. The only negative is the location felt slightly unsafe.

• Stayed: August 2014
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Mfawr,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is important as we always want to help better serve our guests. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated European inspired suites, however apologize that you felt unsafe during your stay. Please know that we highly value the safety of our guests and always have team members available 24 hours a day as well as work with the Corona Police Department to ensure your safety. Thank you once again for your kind compliments and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Simply great, from the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out.
Very polite and professional staff, nice jacuzzi, great location and everything else I haven't mentioned.
This was our first time at Ayres Suites and will definitely be back.

Warm regards,

Tom and Christine.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The room was excellent. the breakfast generous.
My only complaints are: 1. there was only a one cup coffee maker in the room, so I had to keep going downstairs for more servings or to get a cup from the urn that always had coffee in it.
2. each time I turned my computer or I-pad off to conserve battery, I had to sign in again, to get on line.
3. There was no elevator. It was only two stories, but some suitcases can be heavy and a challenge to take upstairs.
Outside no that it was comfortable, conveniently located, and quiet at a reasonable hour.

Room Tip: Try for a room on the ground floor, no elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sarah H,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important as we always want to exceed our guests’ expectations. In regards to your recent stay, we sincerely apologize for the various inconveniences that you experienced at our hotel. I can certainly empathize with your frustration and we appreciate your feedback as well as your understanding. Nevertheless, we’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our full hot American breakfast. We thank you again for your candid review and only hope that you will consider visiting us again in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a very nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed here several times and have never had any issues. I plan on staying at the Ayers West Corona in the future when visiting family in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

On an extended stay for business and I had zero complaints, the rooms were always very clean, linens changed regularly and complimentary food and beverages. That is until I got a voicemail on my phone at 1 month in saying to pack all my belongings and kindly move over to the non suites side. Mind you this was on a Friday morning and I had to leave for work that morning. So I went to the front desk to get my new room and it wasn't even ready yet, I had to pack all of my belongings into my work vehicle. I was an hour late to work because of this inconvenience. My management was very unhappy to say the least.

Room Tip: Stay in the suites instead of the side by the pool. The suites are much better rooms. The pool side...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank GALVATRON661

Dear GALVATRON661,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our hotel. In regards to your recent stay, please accept my most sincere apology for being the cause of the inconvenience that occurred in regards to you moving rooms. Although it was never our intention to have you be late to work, please know that we are so very sorry that we caused this to occur and I certainly empathize with your disappointment and for this great inconvenience. We hope that if you do choose to stay with us again, we are able to earn back your trust and loyalty back as well as show you a better experience. Thank you again for your candid review and kind understanding.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have stayed here a few times and have not been disappointed. We brought our pet with us this time around so had to take a room set aside for those travelling with their pets. Room was smaller than we are used to, but overall experience still the same--Great! Breakfast was good and bountiful. Hotel staff super friendly. The room was nice and clean. Recommend highly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family