US$272
US$235
BestWestern.com
Villa Capri by the Sea(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$323
La Avenida Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$223
Hotel del Coronado(Coronado)
US$647
US$604
  • Pool
Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$256
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

El Cordova Hotel(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$443
US$374
US$599
US$566
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastferry landingback alleyfree wifimilitary basestayed for nightstwo blockssan diegoyogurtthe location is perfectmidnightupgradesfurnishings
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This wouldn't be in my top 50 choices for San Diego but there were no other brand hotel rooms available in town and this place had one of the last on the discount websites. It's clear they try to keep it in good condition and clean. Bed was comfy. Service was excellent. Poolside breakfast was good. On the down side: "parking is not guaranteed" but we squeezed into the last spot arriving at midnight; a/c was off upon arrival and it took a long time to reach a sleeping temperature; shower has mold issues partly masked by red grout until you look at the ceiling (I wouldn't brush my teeth in the shower...you'd be asking to get sick); furnishings are old and spartan.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I stayed at this hotel for eight days. It is very charming and comfortable. There was a really good continental breakfast. The hotel rooms are cozy and the staff are very nice and friendly. Coronado Island is a beatuful destination with lots of cute boutiques and nice restaurants, a pretty beach and the overall vibe was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fred_Swims
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My boyfriend and I were looking for a cheap place to stay for one night in Coronado and we got a great deal at the Coronado Inn and the place was great location, cute, and great customer service. We plan to stay there every time we go!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank amandabetz22
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Noisy on a major street. Door not well sealed. Ants in bathroom. Dirty tiles. Very old, outdated fixtures. Plumbings make knocking noises when running water. Drains smell. Leaking under the sink. Toilet has no water pressure. Shower very tiny. Hard to turn around in tiny stand up shower even for a petite , skinny person like myself. No central air. Just ugly old window unit. Limited parking. Poor window coverings that does not fully shade lights ...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nancy R
CoronadoInn266, Guest Relations Manager at Coronado Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you, Nancy for staying at the Coronado Inn. We regret that your experience in your last stay was less than pleasant. As you may have noticed, we are undergoing major renovations and upgrade to make our guest experience enjoyable and pleasant. Our rooms, though not quite modern, are very clean. Recently upgraded Memory foam beds delight our return guests as this is something any traveler look for --- a comfortable bed. Our hard working housekeeping staff makes sure that each room is pristine for our next guest. The Coronado Inn is a small boutique motel and despite all the upgrades we are doing, we would like to preserve the inn's identity as vintage property that is affordable to guests. Unfortunately, since we are a small property, some of the standard rooms does not have the luxury of a big bathroom space. We do however have kitchen suites that has a bigger floor area if a guest prefers that. Parking in Coronado is prime and we are upfront with our guests that we have limited parking spots on a first come, first served basis. If you decide to give us another try and stay with us next time, please let our friendly staff know about your requests and we will be more than glad to accommodate it if available.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 7 nights while visiting my son who is training at North Island Navel Base. I had one of the back rooms near the pool which was perfect for needs. My room was dated but clean. The bathroom needed the most work. I did notice that there were Carpenters working on the buildings while I was staying so hopefully the room I was in will get a overhaul. I had really noisy neighbors right next door so I didn't get a good night's sleep. The Inn should post and enforce curfew times. I would give this place a better review if I had not seen the old disgusting mattresses leaning on their building in the back alley. I couldn't help but think mine might be so nasty.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo