Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Coronado Inn(Coronado)
El Rancho Motel(Coronado)
Crown City Inn(Coronado)
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)
1,467 results
All reviewswater taxicoronado islandferry landingsan diegowalking pathbay viewtennis courtsconvention centerseaport villagegaslamp quarterself parkingsofa bedbike rentalssmall fridgerooms are largefire pitnice property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a week, and had no issues at all with the place itself. Yes, it is a little older and dated but the rooms seem to be renovated. We had a wonderful city/ocean view of the Harbour, with a spacious balcony. Housekeeping was great and attentive to any needs or requests. They did break one of our phone chargers and when we phoned downstairs and we were immediately given a credit. Every staff member went out of the way to ensure our stay was fantastic. We stayed on points and in addition were given 20% off anything we charged to the room as my husband is a platinum member. There are no resort fees as with most marriott resorts and yes, the self park is expensive. But we only used it for one night as there is plenty of free parking around the hotel (we never parked more than a block away). Yes, the food is pricey (what hotel food isn't? ), but the portions are large and the food was good. There are numerous great options close to the hotel (walking or driving), so we only ate poolside twice. It is also close to the ferry dock for a trip into downtown San Diego. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 2PrincessesandaFrog
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Good:
* Great view of Coronado Bay
* Clean rooms
* Well-maintained hotel grounds
* Seems like a good place for a relaxing family vacation

The Bad:
* Parking is expensive.. $29 self-parking and $33 for valet
* Not located near the beach
* Rooms need to be updated

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I'll start by saying wow. What a location and what a beautiful hotel.

HOWEVER,
$12.95 FOR WIFI
$29 FOR SELF PARK.

For the amount of money you spend to stay here, I genuinely think that these should be free. Because of this is why I rated service so low.

Ordered the bbq salmon for $24 and they gave me sweet baby rays bbq sauce for bbq. Thankfully i got it on the side. Come on, man! I can say I will look elsewhere next time.

Beatiful hotel, needs more inclusive guest amenities.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Beautiful entrance, and the reception and valet personnel were very friendly, the room has a plenty of space and it has a little fridge and coffee spot, bathroom was spacious also and in great conditions, what I liked the most was the bed: mattress, pillows and sheets were great and I appreciated that over all!

Unfortunately we only stayed for a day, so I didn't have the chance to go around the area but I can tell the view was beautiful and the breakfast on the terrace was great thus it worth the price :)

Oh, there was something that I didn't expect...there was a Wi-Fi fee, so I was like really? I mean room charge was a kind of pricey already and I would expect it to cover all...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great hotel. Nicer rooms, great patio, good facilities and pool and close to the harbor. It's hard to find any fault with this hotel. We had a large reunion and everyone loved the location so much, we're re-booking for next year. Can't wait.

Room Tip: It looks to me that they're all good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends