Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
US$250
US$219
1906 Lodge(Coronado)
US$274
El Cordova Hotel(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$418
  • Pool
Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$213
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
La Avenida Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$221
Coronado Beach Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$296
  • Beachfront
US$445
US$384
  • Pool
Crown City Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$329
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa Capri by the Sea(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$269
1,481 results
All reviewswater taxicoronado islandferry landingsan diegowalking pathbay viewtennis courtsconvention centerseaport villagegaslamp quarterself parkingsofa bedbike rentalssmall fridgerooms are largefire pitnice property
Reviewed 21 September 2010

My husband and I got married at a Marriott on the east coast and as a result recieved 2 free nights towards our honeymoon. We only booked for two nights and were originally going to check into another hotel after we had used our 2-free nights. However, upon arriving at the Coronado Marriott we were so impressed we decided to stay here three more nights! Bryant at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful (he even offered to call our other hotel and cancel our reservation after we had mentioned wanting to continue our stay at the Marriott). He was very personable and was able to answer all of our questions. We had a bay view room with a small deck/patio overlooking the pool and out onto the bay. Our room was large and confortable (the bed and pillows were very clean and comfortable). If you are looking for a hotel right near all the nightlife and action of San Diego this is not it!! You are in a quiet area (which was perfect for my husband and I). Along the back of the Marriott there is a path running along the water which is great for both walks and bike rides! You can easily walk to the shops and restaurants! The Marriott offers everything we were looking for: affordabilty, cleanliness, relaxation, and an overall comfortable and friendly atmosphere! My only complaint (and I use that term lightly) was: I did get a theraputic massage at the spa which I enjoyed; however for the cost I felt I should have been a little more wowed!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mh269650
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Spent the long Labor Day weekend at this resort. At check-in, the front desk staff was exceptionally helpful. We were staying at the hotel with extended family and wanted to get the best situation for everyone. (Grandparents down to 8 year old) They offered us the option of switching up to the villas located on the south section of the resort for just $50 extra per night. Since we were using primarily points for our stay, this was a great deal. The villas are studios with kitchens and large dining tables which was exactly what we needed. A staff person took us on a tour of the villas right away so that we could make our decision. VERY HELPFUL!!!
The location of the villas allowed the kids to scooter, and take the bikes directly onto the path which was just steps from our villas. The villas also have their own pool.
Several items to note about the villas rooms: nicely appointed, with Kuerig coffee makers, plenty of bathroom space. The back patios overlooking the little stream, villas pool, and bay had LOTS of duck droppings. We called Housekeeping and they took care of it right away. The rooms were clean with the exception of the floors. Not so clean. At least not as clean as I personally would keep them. We also used room service for the kids one evening and the food was delivered ahead of schedule and kids reported that everything tasted great. (we have some picky eaters of course)
Enjoyed the main hotel pool and ate several lunches at the hotel restaurant which has a large outdoor patio overlooking the pool and the bay. Nice bar as well.
Would stay at this hotel again without question.
Cons: $22 parking fee each day. Rather silly. Just build this into the price Mr. Marriott. I think most of us hate being nickeled and dimed.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank SodaTraveler
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Brilliant Hotel. Good pools, clean rooms good tennis courts, great lap pool and kids pool. Perfect for kids and couples. Pretty walks by the beach and easy ride to San Diego. I would really reccomend this and we even extended our stay

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ManchesterJKJK
Reviewed 29 August 2010

This was a return trip to the Coronado Marriott based on the fact that we had a delightful stay one year ago.
When we arrived we had lunch outside immediately since we were famished from the long air trip.
The first thing that I noticed was that a filthy black pigeon was eyeing my table from about six inches away.
I hoped that would change but when the food arrived the pigeon and three others actually swooped onto my table and ran for the food.
This was disgusting and when you pay $60.00 for your lunch you do not want to fight a dirty pack of pigeons for the privilege.
We talked to the waiter and he said, "Yeah, they are all over" and left.
The next morning we tried to eat outside but under a covered area immediately off the main dining room (thinking that would inhibit the pigeons). It was actually worse. There were high level columns which the birds used as perches and clustered in large numbers and watched and waited as you ate and suddenly lunged for our eggs in a startling moment.
In addition the umbrellas at the pool could not be opened since they lacked a simple piece of hardware to secure them. The pool chairs which were once nice are now looking like they were the pillows for a pick up truck for a long, long time.
It is sad to see a careless management team ruin what was a very attractive Marriott property. I wanted to give Marriott this feedback directly but they no longer have any comment cards or anywhere on their website to contact them. Also, they sent a follow up email in the past which asked about the quality of your stay. Nothing this time, so I am sharing what happened to us in our three night stay which will not be repeated next year.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onthetown1
Reviewed 28 August 2010

We traveled with our two teenagers and a three year old. The rooms were comfortable and we enjoyed the view and location very much. We were less impressed with the restaurant service as it was at times indifferent and slow. One thing that irked us the most was the lack of either free or cheap internet service. We stayed 8 days and needed internet service. Each individual computer had to pay $12.95 a day. We felt that was a bit of a ripoff in this day and age. WIth our two teens and my husband on business we paid more in internet charges than anything else. In less expensive hotels, we had 24 hours free at least. No freebies here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family