El Cordova Hotel
1906 Lodge(Coronado)
US$274
Loews Coronado Bay Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$213
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
La Avenida Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$221
Orbitz.com
Coronado Beach Resort(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$384
US$337
US$276
  • Restaurant
Crown City Inn(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$182
Villa Capri by the Sea(Coronado)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$269
US$250
Cancelon
All reviewsmexican restaurantacross the streetspanish stylegreat locationone bedroom suitesmall kitchencharming hotelfull kitchencoronado islandbeautiful courtyardwithin walking distanceshops and restaurantspool and hot tubthe staff was friendly and helpfulstreet parkingliving areashort walk to the beach
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Staff will go over and above to assist guests! The location perfect as is the ambiance.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Harr827
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My fiance and I checked in to the El Cordova Hotel on Friday, June 17, 2011. We had a two bath, two bedroom suite for our stay on Coronado Island. We were thrilled about the hotel being so close to the beach since we were getting married on the beach on Saturday. The room was very clean and had so much charm. We held our reception in the courtyard of the El Cordova Hotel and had food catered by Miguel's located in the hotel. The manager and staff at the hotel and restaurant were so attentive to our needs. All of our guests commented on the great reception and food. I want to thank especially Dimitri, Gabeno and the hotel manager for helping make our special day the best!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shellyfagan
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Waited around to make hotel reservations. Found this charming hotel on Expedia.com. This is an older hotel but the ambience and activity was buzzing. We arrived when this hotel has their monthly social to allow the guests to mingle with each other. The food was DELICIOUS!

They have a pool, hot tub (a must for me), washer/dryer (coin-operated) on site. They offered free coffee every morning.

You do have to pay either for a parking garage for $8/day or use the parking meters.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank stldebbie2008
Reviewed 24 May 2011

This quaint little hacienda style hotel left us feeling like we were in Spain. There are 3 restaurants located within the hotel, along with gift shops and boutiques. Everything we needed was within a 5-minute walk, including the beach.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank thisguy77
MicaJackson, General Manager at El Cordova Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2011

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad to hear that we left our mark (Zorro reference) on you! We hope to see you again when you return to San Diego.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

El Cordova was perfect for us. The restuarant in the hotel was awsome and just feet from our rooms. The beach was just across the street and you could walk to any shop from this location. My wife and daughter use a lot of towels and the hotel was great about getting them as much as they needed. One more thing I really want to say about El Cordova is that my daughter for got her laptop at the room. I really want to say thanks to the house keeper who found the lap top and turned it in. We all forget sometimes who makes up our beds and cleans our rooms. Just want to say thanks to the entire staff of the El Cordova from the grounds keeper, house keepers, maintance and hostess Thank you. To Michael Jackson the Manager Thank you for going out of your way and sending my daughters Laptop via Fed Ex. I will stay and recommend El Cordova every time I visit Cornado. Thanks Again. I hope you give some kind of recognition the housekeeper that found the laptop. Tell her/him, Thank you from the bottom of my heart and because of them and you the manager I will always stay at El Cordova when visiting. Thanks again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family