“Downtown Coronado Convenience”

Brigantine Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brigantine Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adella Avenue
Description: Enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood and steaks served in an elegant, nautically-themed atmosphere. Patio seating available.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our family stopped in for a late lunch. The ambiance of the restaurant is very nice, service and food were good. The swordfish tacos, Brig House Salad, and fish sandwich were tasty.

1  Thank ChiefGuru
Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Had lunch and dinner recently at the Brigantine while vactioning in Coronado. Both meals were great. For lunch I had the grilled fish sandwich and for dinner I had the seared ahi tuna. The fish was really fresh and this place has great atmosphere. For both meals we ate out on the sidewalk patio. The service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. Don't pass this place up if you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were visiting Coronado Island and wanted seafood for lunch. The Visitors Center recommended The Brigatine, so we tried it. We chose to eat out on the small patio which was quite nice.

2 of us had fried fish tacos, our son ordered Mussels, and our daughter got fried fish. The tacos were fantastic, my 11 yo son ate all of the mussels, and the fish was perfectly cooked too. We did decide to try an appetizer that turned out to be the hidden delight of the day....the Artichoke Fritters. If you even remotely like artichokes, you really should splurge and try these. You get a healthy portion and they were remarkable.

For what we ate and where we were, I felt the prices were very fair. I would absolutely go back as long as they have the artichoke fritters. Yumm

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The seafood entrees at Brigantine are unsurpassable on the island. I highly recommend stopping in for a nice dinner with your spouse. On the pricey side, but it certainly won't break the bank.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Visited the Brigantine tonight after searching for seafood restaurants on Coronado. We are East-coasters so were starving by 5. Happy hour on Sunday...fantastic margarita and my hubby got a "Brig Brew"...$10 for both and the marg was fantastic! Also on Sundays they had a 3 course meal menu...I had a Caesar salad, swordfish with lemon risotto and vegetables and caramel bread pudding, all for $26! I thought it was delicious. My hubby had the halibut, lightly fried with a lemon caper butter sauce. He raved about it. Our 9 yr old enjoyed her grilled chicken and fries off the kids menu, which by the way was only $5.50. All in all, a great meal for a great price. Our server Colleen was excellent. Could also tell it was a locals place, or at the very least, a "regular Coronado stop" for vacationers.