“Nice Italian option”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Churchill Avenue
Description: Vigilucci's is located on Orange Avenue next to the famous Hotel del Coronado. Dine with us in our "Oceano" room while viewing the magnificent Pacific Ocean or enjoy our "Murano" room overlooking Orange Avenue (named for the Murano glass chandeliers that decorate the room) while feasting on our authentic Italian ingredient laden entrees. In addition Vigilucci's has a full bar and happy hour is offered Monday through Friday from three to seven pm and Saturday & Sunday from eleven am to five pm. Masculine wood lines the custom made granite bar and lounge, where nightly tunes of the "Rat Pack" can be heard live on our baby grand piano. The "Oceano" room is open for dining or may be booked for parties up to 90 people. When dining in Coronado visit Vigilucci's Ristorante for an authentic Italian experience. -Buon Appetito! Roberto Vigilucci
Atascadero, CA
“Nice Italian option”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Close to Hotel Coronado with better food, service and value than Sheerwater, well worth the 5 minute walk!

Visited June 2014

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Found by chance and glad we did!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Long, tired day and looking for a great dining experience in Coronado. We happened upon Vigilucci's Ristorante and looked at the menu located outside. We took a chance and were so very glad we did so. The atmosphere was beautiful, relaxing and we had an awesome server who knew the food for the night (what was the freshest and best) and also knew his wines. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Dorchester, South Carolina
“Great meal at happy hour”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I decided for a light meal/happy hour and stopped into Vigilucci's. They offer free bruschetta at happy hour and there are some cheap options. We got the meatball and the pasta and it was enough for the two of us. Their drink specials were good as well. Overall, we enjoyed it!

Visited May 2014
Leawood, Kansas
“Great find by accident”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was recently on a business trip and had an open evening. Most people were going to the Gas lamp district and we decided we rather hang out in Coronado. Picked Vigilucci's to stop in for Happy Hours. We sat at the bar and it was not very crowded. Bartender was very friendly and attentive as was the manager who was helping out when they got busier. We ended up spending the evening having drinks, dinner, and listening to the the live music. Happy hour wine on special was decent, and the appetizers were good sized portions. The seafood in my pasta was fresh and cooked correctly. Overall it was a good find. I would definitely go back next time in Coronado.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank rjl017
Hayden Lake, ID
“Delightful outdoor dining”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is an outstanding Italian restaurant, with a lovely semi enclosed outdoor dining area. Probably I didn't do it justice because I was very hungry. Nevertheless I enjoyed my light bowl of minestrone all the more because it was light.
I did manage to consume a Negroni and a glass of vermintimo, both excellent.
My salad of fried mozzarella balls was a little too heavy on the fried mozzarella, and not enough salad.
Our server (a woman) was very competent and friendly without being overbearing.
I would return to Vigiluccis , for sure!

• Visited April 2014