“Great BBQ and outdoor views.”

Lil' Piggy's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #23 of 102 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Located on Coronado's Ferry Landing, Lil' Piggy's Bar-B-Q brings all the flavor of a Memphis Style barbecue straight to San Diego. Inspired by a family tour through the most notable BBQ joints in Memphis, the Carolinas, Kansas City and more-Lil' Piggy's is a locally-owned concept, offering authentic specialties, blues music, spectacular park and bay views, and 100 varieties of beer to choose from.
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Great food for the price. Have not had this quality of pulled pork and brisket outside of the Southern State. Gotta check it out.

There are newer reviews for Lil' Piggy's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The smokiness of the pulled pork was delicious, but the sauce was so sweet it was like pouring pancake syrup on it. I usually like sweeter sauce, but this was WAY too sweet. Cole slaw was tasty. Eating anything while overlooking San Diego Bay is wonderful.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had a very enjoyable Sunday lunch. Only available table was in the direct sun. We took it with the understanding that we would move as soon as a shaded table became available. It did almost immediately. As I watched other's disdain for the unshaded table, I couldn't help but wonder if the cost of another umbrella was worth the customers' reactions. My grandson's pulled chicken plate provided generous, tasty portions. My wife enjoyed her barbecue bacon burger. I ordered the beef brisket. I failed to specify chopped or sliced, but didn't realize it until the chopped arrived. While it was tasty, it had way too much fat mixed in. Precisely why I would have ordered sliced. Thesalad I ordered as a side was excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is a little hole-in-the-wall type place. We went on a day trip to Coronado. It's close to the ferry landing there and is also easily accessible by car. The food is good, not great. They do have a good variety on the menu. Everyone in my party seemed to really like their food. I would definitely recommend it, but don't expect more from it than what it is.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Really friendly, great pulled pork and a wide range of local bottled beer. Great view over to San Diego from the waterfront.