“This is just good”

Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 102 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$28 - US$1,500
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10th
Description: With all of our restaurants, we have tried to bring something new and exciting to Coronado. Leroy's Kitchen + Lounge will specialize in Urban Eclectic Food from sustainable natural sources as well as Cocktails and local Craft beers! Leroy's is about great food – without being expensive or fancy -- made with passion and the freshest ingredients for the most prominent flavor paired with "stiff" drinks and good wine! Our menu is intended to be exciting, unexpected and most of all fresh and flavorful. Overall, we hope to provide a place for our guests to relax and dine in good company.
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We dined here based on recommendations on TripAdvisor. Outstanding place. Menu is unique, fresh, and local. Wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. And then there is the food. My wife had the chicken. Incredible. Moist with outstanding flavor. My son had the pork chop which was really well prepared. I had the poke tacos with sashimi. Fantastic. We also split shrimp mac and cheese. For desert, we had pot cheesecake. Everything exceeded expectations. We will visit this place again. Be sure to make reservations as it can get busy - even during the week.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Uhmmmm, just go here please. My words will not be enough to describe how amazing this place is. I went twice in the 3 days we stayed in Coronado.

The Sole Sashimi Tacos go on my list of best food I've had in my LIFE. I want to go back to Coronado for them. Screw the top rated beach; I need those tacos!!!

I also had the brussel sprouts with bacon and they were also amazing. I will be attempting to make something similar at home.

Yummy beers and a good location. The restaurant style and decor were quite nice too, but those tacos...

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Excellent local food for foodies! Service is amazing food is wonderful! Gotta give props to the chefs for being so creative and talented! Server was from NY and was very knowledgable and helpful! Must come here if your in the area!

Reviewed 9 June 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. The food is outstanding, the staff is friendly and competent, great selection of beer and wine. My wife had the roasted chicken, it was the best! I had the short ribs with root veggies, outstanding. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I was attracted by the visual appearance of the building and was expecting a sort of Brewery menu, but this is a bit more specialized then your average bar and grill. The lunch menu is limited and a hamburger with "truffle fries" costs $18.00 and tastes average. My chicken ciabatta sandwich was good, but the bread was so crunchy I had to take it apart to eat it. The beer list changes but was limited to IPA, ale and one stout. All very bitter beers and not to my taste. At happy hour the crowd really picked up (guess everyone else knows how expensive lunch is too). We still had a nice time, but I think I will try a less expensive spot with a more expansive menu for lunch next time.