“I'd take a pass on this one...”
Review of Coronado Cupcakery

Coronado Cupcakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Coronado
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“I'd take a pass on this one...”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon to get a "birthday" cupcake for my brother. At $3.25 each, I kind of expect a cupcake to be fresh and actually taste good. Although the filling was pretty good, the "cake" was stale and dry and the frosting was awful. Do yourself a favor and pass on this place. There are much better places close by who take pride in serving good products.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank OregonStrider

Glendale, Arizona
“Nice for dessert.”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Picked up a luscious chocolate and a lemon white cupcake waiting for pizza. By the Ferry Landing. It was about 8:00pm and their selection was dwindling but they were very good.

Visited October 2013
“Great location, cupcakes & customer service needs some help!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

After stumbling on this cute little cupcakery, I was excited. Perfect location, outside dining, cute appearance, and We stopped there. The cupcakes were by far the worst Ive had, dry dry dry. The frosting was also so dry that when I cut into not one but both cupcakes it crumbled off. Very disappointing. The gal behind the counter also looked as if she had better things to be doing, no help whatsoever.

• Visited September 2013
“Cupcakes get my attention, so when we walked by this we had to try!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

The cupcakes were moist which is what I look for! Several different unique flavors to choose from! Each one in my fily picked out one and we all enjoyed them!

• Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Not worth the splurge”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was expecting a quality product...for the price~ not there
The frosting was dry, flaky and fell off with the first bite. I asked if they were baked recently and the counter help had no clue nor a clue as to the shops menu. We purchased two different cupcakes and both ended in the trash after the first bite. I do hope they make changes they need to since they have the perfect vicinity to thrive. Also you may want to start to read reviews left by patrons...They can make or break your business ~ Good luck to the four of you girls

• Visited June 2013