“Coronado Del Spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Spa

Sea Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Coronado
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Spa features 15 luxurious treatment rooms – including a couple’s suite, four outdoor treatment areas and a Vichy rain shower – for a variety of massage, facial and body services. A tranquil spa patio is home to one of Southern California’s only Watsu pools. Additional amenities include an extensive retail area and supremely comfortable relaxation lounge.
Bristol
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Coronado Del Spa”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

It was an excellent, well appointed spa but exceptionally expensive

Visited October 2011

“Great service but they don't listen”
Reviewed 30 January 2011

When I was here, they were very pleasant and smiled a lot, but when I bought a haircut and makeup application, they didn't seem to hear me say hair CUT. they just spent 2 hours curling my hair and doing my makeup for 150$ plus a 20% labor fee... I had to call back and askfor either a refund or ask if I could come back and actually get my hair cut! They were willing, but seemed very irritated. Overall, this spa is definitely not the best I've been to.

Princeton, NJ
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“A mixed bag”
Reviewed 14 August 2006

Some tips about this place: ---There is more than one waiting area the better one is not off the lockers area. ---Also, there is a 15% discount with 3 spa services of 50 minutes each. Do the math before you choose. I took 3 services. Had all 3 been 50 minutes, it would have cost $2 less than I paid for 50, 50, and 25 minutes. --- Lastly, if you arrive by cab, ask for their sedan service when you leave instead of a cab (Main entrance of Loews hotel). The sedan is a chauffered car that will take you anywhere in Coronado for $15. and a very pleasant way to travel --- This is a nice spa to go to with a friend, as you can use the small outdoor whirlpools to hang out in. Just remember to bring a bathing suit.

I have been to several spas now from the local New Jersey mall to fanciful Mirabel in Arizona. Sea Spa is somewhere between average and above average. It was very clean and Everyone was very nice and smiled a great deal. I had two massages and a facial. I was impressed by the knowledge and expertice of the facialist and the masseuse.

The spa itself was a maze and I could never figure out which door to go through. There was no one around to guide you or ask questions except for the front desk staff, once you find your way to it. The waiting area I was brought to between services was off the locker room area. Women young and older use this same area to come and go from the pool and would gab away endlessly. This was balanced by the rumbling of the blowdryer. There was a small sign on a console that said "Peace, Quiet, Relax" ---- Yes, that is what I was there for but it was not about to happen. On my way out there was a poor man wrapped in a towel at the front desk talking on the cell phone (The appropriate place for such conversation perhaps but I felt sorry for him having to stand there in an open area.)

There were pitchers of water, with a bowl of very bruised apples and in another waiting area there were some mini muffins in a corner.

2 Thank Travel4Joy