“small and quiet, but great service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Spa

Sea Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Coronado
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Spa features 15 luxurious treatment rooms – including a couple’s suite, four outdoor treatment areas and a Vichy rain shower – for a variety of massage, facial and body services. A tranquil spa patio is home to one of Southern California’s only Watsu pools. Additional amenities include an extensive retail area and supremely comfortable relaxation lounge.
Evergreen, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“small and quiet, but great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

great fitness center, relaxing spa, divine treatments.

Visited March 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

I have a membership at the SeaSpa at the Lowes Coronado Resort. It is a fantastic place to go and relax

Visited December 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Very nice but watch your property !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

This place would get five stars but my coat was stolen. I kept property in locker entire time put coat on bench while I washed my hands after using the facilities, turned around from sink and it was gone ! Less than 10 feet away but not in line of sight of sinks due to half wall btwn bench and wash area.

Facial was very nice, lunch was plentiful for spa and the treatment areas were clean and well kept. Plenty of towels slippers robes and spa accessories for your use.

Spa is part of Lowes resort, so you don't go looking for sea spa signs off highway 75 - there aren't any.

Attended yoga class as well. Very good instructor but the room was very very small and five people overwhelmed it. Seven max'd out the class and made yoga uncomfortable and undo able for some poises. Group of elderly (local) ladies attended, and regularly exposed their puppies to the entire room during downward dog. You get the picture ! (wish I hadn't ). Just be prepared for a mixed crowd of resort goers, local residents and day guests. The classes fill up very quickly so go early and mark you territory. And don't expect the silent meditation of normal yoga class-this bunch is very chatty and make a lot of noise during class. But class itself was good.

If you use spa get full day validated parking from front desk in main hotel. Spa only has three hr passes. Learned this from another guest of spa vice spa employees. We (3 ladies) had just spent almost 400.00 on treatments and lunch ...and they wanted to charge us 15.00 for parking.

Order lunch before you go in for treatments and tell them what time you want to be served food - makes for warm or cold food as desired vice room temp, etc.

Visited January 2012
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“One of the best facials I've ever had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

I love Sea Spa at Loew's in Coronado! The steam and sauna is heavenly, so is the outdoor whirlpool and private patio area. My face was glowing and really soft after my facial. This was probably about my 5th time at this spa and I try to go there every time I'm in Coronado. I treated my 18 year old daughter to her first ever facial here. She's addicted now! :)

Visited June 2011
San Diego, California
“Totally Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

I think I found my new daycation Spa!!! I had such a wonderful time at Seaspa. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and the masseuse and facialist not only did an amazing job but also educated me on ways to enhance my daily routine.

I had lunch on the outdoor private patio after I practically melted in the jacuzzi. Definitely a full service experience.

I will be back soon and with my girlfriends.

Visited November 2011