“Breakfast buffet”
Review of Sheerwater

Sheerwater
Reserve with OpenTable
Sheerwater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Experience the warm ocean breeze and iconic California sunsets at our DELightful beachfront Coronado restaurant, Sheerwater. Enjoy fresh local seafood, savory smoked meats complete with housemade barbecue sauces and slaws, sandwiches and salads, plus an expansive breakfast buffet and a special kids menu. Serving breakfast, lunch, cocktails, light fare and dinner daily.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Average at best. Looks good, but prepared food was cold by the time you got back to your table. side. Rather pricey for basically a cold buffet.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The food is divine! Fresh and delicious! I had the fish tacos and they were fantastic. My husband had the halibut and he really enjoyed it and the veggies that came with it. The service is wonderful and friendly. Worth waiting if you have to. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Cioppino was divine! Don't miss out! Dining out in the open breeze was wonderful! Service and food were perfect.

1  Thank Luv2Trvl94511
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We were given nice sitting outdoors but it was drizzling and brought inside; much less desirable in an area with larger family groups and children; food is fine, obviously on high side of price scale. Our server was a veteran and made us feel very comfortable. Just pick nicer day and sit outdoors! Parking is comped for 3 hours if you dine here , otherwise self parking is $28 so don't forget to validate!

1  Thank artf1717
Reviewed 4 August 2014

For the prices and "elegance" of the location, it was a bit disappointing. Maybe it's because I'm a restauranteur and I notice all of the the details but nonetheless.
My menu was dirty, the sugar caddy was dirty, my food was auctioned off by the food runner, the appetizer plates weren't removed by the time the entrees arrived, the french fries were hollow, and my prosciutto was of bad quality!
Other than that, I had a good time as I was with good company. Service was fast and our server was nice...but it's the attention to details that sets one apart!

1  Thank JoseLuis527

Been to Sheerwater? Share your experiences!