“Good Burger but Slow”

Danny's Palm Bar & Grill
Ranked #52 of 104 Restaurants in Coronado
Reviewed 8 August 2013

They make good hamburgers but it can take a while. I once waited almost an hour for a hamburger. If you're not here primarily to drink, you'd be better off going across the street to Burger Lounge.

1  Thank Sean W

Reviewed 2 June 2013

We were looking for a quick lunch while in Coronado and saw that these guys had been chosen to have the best burgers in town so we decided to give it a go. It was a sunny day so at first I had a really hard time getting my eyes adjusted to this small and rather dark pub. When they did I however rather liked the place. We had to wait rather long for our burgers but got some chips to eat while waiting so it wasn't too bad. Staff was friendly and the burgers were good.

1  Thank Linda N
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Just stopped in for a drink. Used to be a big Marine Corps bar, has turned into more of a Seal bar. I have no need to go back.

1  Thank janettekamedula
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This is a Seal bar, and I went in to try their "award winning burger". Well, it's the best I ever tasted, even if it is called a slammer :-) The guys (Seals) were very friendly and the barmaid as well. A nice spot to get lunch on a busy day in Coronado.

1  Thank Leigh M
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Rated as the best burgers by the San Diego Paper and the live up to the hype! Don't be scared by the appearance, take a chance, you won't be disapointed. The salsa not the best looking, but has great flavor!