“Great location”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Service is iffy and some of the rolls are a little off. The sushi is always good and walking to dinner is always a plus!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

The food was ok. It has great views of the ocean and the Del from the Outside patio, but I was a little disappointed in the food.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

From the outside of the the restaurant we didn't expect much but boy were we fooled. The drinks were good, the beer was cold great happy hour prices. That being said it was all followed up by some very tasty food. The sushi rolls were fantastic and the portions were big. The quality of the ingredients were fresh and well presented. A great find.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stopped by here while the others I was traveling with were at the conference session. The food was surprisingly good. I ordered one of the lunch specials that was under 15.00 and had more food than I could eat. The food was fresh and well presented. I would return.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

From the name & outside "fast food type" appearance I'd avoided this for awhile; until reading TA and Yelp reviews. As others say, this is an active, fun and YES can beg a noisy place.
However if you go being able to accept this you'll find good value I believe.
We did a Happy Hour and were real pleased with the beach / ocean view and enjoyed the sunset immensely.
Happy hour prices are very reasonable for the decent & varied fare served; especially when you realize your dining in touristy Coronado (many locals here obviously).
I'l be back.