“We come from Texas to eat here....”
Review of Yummy Sushi

Yummy Sushi
Ranked #48 of 100 Restaurants in Coronado
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
The Woodlands, Texas
“We come from Texas to eat here....”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The name sounds corny....but not the sushi! Such generous rolls, thin on rice and thick with sushi. Happy hour is a very good time to stop in for decent discounts on beer and sushi.

After dinner, I would take a walk in the adjacent neighborhoods. You can pretend you live in this idyllic place, say hello to you 'neighbors' and keep dreaming with your tummy filled with yummy sushi!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank steveberry2020

• Korean first
Coronado, California
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I go this place so much.. to much. They are sooo good. The view is beautiful and the price is good. I try to go there once a week if I can and every time I go I get the same roll with one different one. The Coronado roll tastes the same every time I go. (This is good) I leave there almost feeling like..... you know what im talking about? haha

Visited May 2014
1 Thank T N
Saskatoon, Canada
“Excellant quality and value”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

first time there during a business trip. we went mid afternoon - not a prime time for restaurants but the quality was A1 and great service/ideas from the server. The atmosphere isnt the greatest, but the views and food and service (the most important parts) were high quality. We loved it. Amongst the top 5 we have been to.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ToonTownFarmer
Menifee, California
“Really is Yummy”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Got a Bento box and 2 rolls. They were awesome! We had to wait a little since the place is small but it was worth it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Julie A
Santa Barbara, California
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Narrow and unique, this restaurant offered a full menu! The service is pretty good, although you feel silly when having to ask for a fork...which is probably a pretty common feeling in any sushi place.

Visited December 2013