“Lunch at Panera Bread!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I ordered a takeout Mediterranean salad and sandwich to eat on the beach. Both were very good. Panera is on Orange Avenue and only minutes from the beach. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Coming back from the beach, this is a great place to eat at. We eat there all the time and have never had any big problems and the one problem we did have (they forgot some food in our to go order) it was taken care of with respect. Not like a lot of places. The food is good and their place is clean!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my first visit to a Panera Bread location so I had no expectations, or comparisons. The menu choices are pretty extensive; I went with the Chipotle Chicken Panini and was very pleased. I also purchased a cinnamon roll (for the following day's breakfast) which was good but not up to the level of a Cinnabon.

Prices are a bit high. At this location the hardest thing is to find a parking spot! The facility was clean but tables seating more than two people were in short supply.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

One good thing to say about Panera Bread is that they are basically all the same...the same menu, the same quality, the same quantities...you know what you are going to get when you order.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Obviously this is a local only hangout. Went there for breakfast and got behind a group of friends who had special requests. "Extra toasted" for the bagel and so on. I lucked out with the last spinach quiche, but maybe my husbands breakfast sandwich was better. Mine was suffering from being in the warming oven too long... Made a trip to the ladies room and there wasn't a hook or a shelf to place my purse. Really? The diaper changing table was open and available, but I DON'T THINK SO.... Come on Panera, spring for a hook. The hardware store is just across the street.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!