“my review”

Price range: US$30 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lucky Drive
Transit: Madera Blvd. & Monona Dr. - Marin transit (walking distance)
Description: Nestled into the neighborhood of Corte Madera in Marin County with a direct view of Mt. Tam from the outside patio, Michelin Guide Recommended Brick & Bottle restaurant and bar delivers inventive California Cuisine, Daily Happy Hour voted BEST in Marin, and an inspired Wine List. Enjoy lite bites at the bar and in our patio area as the sun sets over Mt. Tam, or pair a select wine and daily chef special with an evening date night. Seasonal ingredients, a twist on modern comfort foods, and signature dishes. We bring a refined taste to the familiar ... Welcome to Brick & Bottle!
Reviewed 6 April 2014

my sister, brother-in-law, mom, dad and I were here for an early birthday dinner for my mom tonight. we had a wonderful dinner. I had their rotisserie chicken salad for dinner. it was delicious! my sister and brother-in-law have been to this restaurant many times. per my sister's recommendation, I had their butterscotch pudding for dessert. it was delicious. the server, em, was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Francie C
There are newer reviews for Brick & Bottle

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I came here with a Friend on a Friday around 5:30 PM for Happy Hour.
We each had a couple of glasses of Wine, a Pizza, a Salad and a couple of sliders.

The food was good, but I wouldn't call it great. The bar area was extremely loud, the waitress was very busy but we were able to get her attention and we received our drinks and food in a timely manner.

Then came the bill, almost double the cost it was supposed to be. The waitress then brought us a second, lower bill, but it had an additional $10 item on the list that was not ours. The 3rd bill was finally correct. When I expressed my frustration about this, the waitress said; I said I'm sorry, what else do you want me to say?

I talked to someone on the front desk about this and she smiled and said, OH, sorry, that happens a lot, we get so busy. Really? So I would suggest, that if you go there you check your bill very carefully.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Brick and Bottle shares a small neighborhood shopping center with several other interesting businesses, including a great bookstore, a cake shop, and a yoga studio--you can have a great meal, and browse the books next door afterwards. The restaurant is warm and inviting; lots of wood, some cozy corner seating, rich colors, and an open prep kitchen. Service is friendly, attentive, and prompt. Interesting menu selections take advantage of seasonal produce. My husband had the New York strip steak--perfectly cooked and accompanied by a square of delicious twice-baked potatoes and caramelized onions. I had the smoked pork chop, nicely set off with a mustard sauce, apple butter, and spiced red cabbage, along with puréed Yukon potatoes. We ordered a side of sautéed spinach to share, served buttery and piping hot. They've got a great bartender there, too, and a full bar, which was quite lively during our visit. The noise level is a bit high, but you can request a quieter spot.

1  Thank ArlettaC
Reviewed 5 December 2013

First, we had the good fortune to ask for a quiet table and were given one of the tables for 2 with leather lounge chairs. The restaurant is generally loud (we're sure the communal tables would have been too loud for us) but these tables were certainly quiet enough for our romantic dinner.

The food was very good, with some unconventional twists (pasta with a poached egg - worked very well). The crispy beans were exceptional Our server, Mallory, was very helpful and directed us to excellent choices when we were debating our options.

Overall, we were very happy. We'll be going back.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight on a whim as we were passing through the area on our way to SF. Food was executed very well- especially loved the gratin potatoes that came with the steak. Seemed like a happening spot even for a Tuesday. Staff and service were very friendly.