“Clean”

Cuisines: American
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Clean”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We go to Denny's every 2 weeks and it's clean and cheap.

However, depending on their staffing level, the service may be fast or slow.

Check out the $2-4-6-8 menu for bargains.

Mayville, New York, United States
“my”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

my sister treated me to breakfast at denny's after she picked me up at curves. I had their banana wheat pancakes with scrambled egg whites and turkey bacon. it was very good! the service was also very friendly.

• Visited March 2014
Walnut Creek, California
“Lovely staff, clean location”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We have visited this Denny's on many occasions at different times of day and the staff have always been fantastic, no matter how busy they are (and they get busy!). I like that this restaurant is full of people from all walks of life, living in Marin the restaurants tend to be full of the same people with expectations beyond what a chain like Denny's provide so coming along to Denny's is refreshing.

• Visited July 2013
Delhi, California, United States
“Great, for Denny's”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The restaurant was clean, the service friendly, the food was great, for Denny's. We went for breakfast - kids had pancakes/bacon and enjoyed it . My husband had the French toast and liked it. I had the blueberry pancakes, which were a bit bland, but okay, with bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns, which were pretty good. Overall, a good place to sit and eat a warm breakfast.

Visited February 2013
Lubbock
“Really, a nickel in my water glass?”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Yes, Denny's delivers breakfast. The air is a little thick from smoke from the kitchen. The decor a bit faded. But food is ok. Until now. My husband took a last drink from his water glass and noticed a nickel in the bottom of his glass! He told the cashier. No offer to tell the manager. Just surprise. We will never go back.

• Visited January 2013