The Best Western in Corte Madera is a good place to stay in Marin County. It is clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff is friendly, polite, very accommodating, and the price is reasonable. They also offer a free breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Across the street from the hotel is a shopping center with a good Italian restaurant, a drug store and a super market. Our only dissatisfaction with this stay was the very small bathroom and shower. However, the very nice desk clerk told us the next time we make a reservation, ask for a room with a larger bathroom. I recommend the Best Western of Corte Madera, if you need to stay in Marin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- BEST WESTERN Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western