The purpose of our stay was to attend a wedding in nearby Mill Valley. The wedding party had a block of rooms at this hotel and provided a private shuttle to the wedding venue. We arrived early and was able to check in a few hours early which was great. Our room was located on the second floor - no elevator. Persons with mobility issues be sure to request a ground floor room. The room itself was clean and appeared to be somewhat updated. The ceilings were vaulted which made the room seem roomier. We had a Superior King Room that came with a balcony. The bed as comfortable and ample covers were provided. The room had a mini fridge and coffee maker for our convenience. There was a large flat screen tv and the wifi was better than average. I was able to log-on and stay logged on with no issues throughout our one night stay.
The bathroom was a bit small. There wasn't any real vanity space to say, put your essentials or lay down your curling iron, etc. The toilet was small and very low. The interesting thing in the bathroom was the dispensers in the shower for the shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. They were attached to the wall so you could use as much as you needed which is a nice change from dealing with the tiny sized bottles hotels usually provide.
The pool area looked nice and definitely inviting. The pool was heated for year round use. I was told there is a steam room as well.
Breakfast was included with the stay and located at the restaurant located next door. It was the usual continental fare and included a waffle station, eggs, pre-made omelets and sausage. Overall, it was a nice stay at a nice hotel. The hotel is a bit dated but you can tell some updating has taken place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera
- Corte Madera Best Western
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA