I stayed here with a friend and we were greeted by the most amazingly friendly counter person Roya. It was great to see such a welcoming face at the end of our long travel day.
We even got a great recommendation to a lovely spot for dinner across the street, Blue Barn.
I'm a coffee nut and they had Blue Bottle coffee which was sooooo good.
Our room was comfortable and clean. Highly recommend. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western