Booked two nights for work. Hotel room had cobwebs in corners. Chairs in room had stains on them, been there a while. Desk chair (fabric) had other customer's hair embedded into the fabric. Duvet cover on bed was torn. Tried to make myself stay, but left within the hour. Had to pay for room anyway. Hotel staff said they would have general manager call to discuss. Have not heard from hotel staff or general manager since. Will never even consider this again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western