Best Western Corte Madera Inn
Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
US$196
US$291
US$146
US$142
US$113
Motel 6 San Rafael(San Rafael)
US$102
Motel 6
Budget Inn(Corte Madera)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsputting greensan franciscomarin countylarge poolbasketball courtping pongshuffle boardlarkspur ferryyogurtfree shuttlelap swimmingmuir woodsfamily suitemini golfpicnic tablesgreat poolhot tub
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This motel was a pleasure to stay in. Staff was nice and helpful and the room was spacious and clean. We had a Handy Cap room and everything was convenient .It gave it appearence of an older classic hotel-resort . Would recommend this place if you wanted to visit Muir Woods. It was a very convenient location and easy in and out of. the bed was confortable and nice pillows. the restaurant adjacent to the property was an added value and raised the comfort level, not having to leave the property. Breakfast was good and great variety and presented well, in the restaurant ...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Excellent hotel. Wonderful, clean well appointed room with a beautiful garden and huge pool. Staff were so happy to assist. If you like to shop, it is just across the street from great stores. Would stay there again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gary S, General Manager at Best Western Corte Madera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at The Best Western Corte Madera Inn. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and location. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I was here for one night - in preparation for a wedding the next day. I was fairly busy and didn't have time to check out all of the amenities that were offered. I saw the pool - which looked VERY inviting! The putting green was cute and I liked the wicker chairs on my patio.

I was in a garden building room and it was very spacious.The bed (and bedding) was very comfortable. I wasn't sure if it would be noisy, since I was in a ground level room. I didn't need to worry - it was very quiet and peaceful and I was there on a Saturday night.

I recommend this motel - resort. There was something for everyone - children, families, groups and singles. Very nice motel and for the shoppers - there is a mall across the street!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed before and after our 11 day cruise to Alaska. We found the hotel to be clean but dated. The pool is a great lap pool. The rooms are spacious. They serve a hot breakfast out of the restaurant next door. There is a Safeway grocery store and a shopping center full of restaurants across the street. I would stay there again if in town.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just a half hour from SF with ferry (and free hotel shuttle). Nice really large family room with three real beds (no folding things). Large pool. Although near freeway quite place. Nearby mall with lots of good restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family