Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach
US$149
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$86
Motel 6
US$82
US$77
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$110
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Mesa Inn(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$107
BLVD Hotel(Costa Mesa)
US$99
US$96
Costa Mesa Marriott(Costa Mesa)
US$172
  • Restaurant
US$136
US$132
1,511 results
All reviewsjohn wayne airportjunior suitemain buildingnewport beachbreakfast buffetclose to the airportwet barjacuzzi tuborange countyfashion islanduc irvinefree parkingshuttle servicebeautiful hotelsouthern californiabed was very comfortablefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here for business. Room was very clean & neat. Staff very courteous. I even brought my video game system for fun after business and couldn't connect it online. There was a 24 hour help desk that helped me connect online right away. This made the work even better and easier that technical support was available. Also, the breakfast buffet everyday was good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear proudFillipino,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a flattering review of our hotel on TripAdvisor to let others know about your pleasant stay with us. We are so pleased to see that our front desk agent was able to help you connect your video game system for some fun after your long business day. We truly strive to offer the highest quality service and are thrilled to see that we succeeded in that goal with your visit. We do hope you will come stay with us another time soon and thank you again.

Susan O-Brien-Moore

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I travel a LOT. I travel with my family a LOT. This particular Ayers (not that they all aren't great) is exceptional. The grounds are first class. The service are first class. The rooms are top notch. The food (not just the amazing included buffet breakfast) but the restaurant is excellent and at decent prices. I can't honestly say enough good things about this location. This is about my 20th time staying there over a period of about 20 years.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was celebrating a special event and the staff at Ayres went above and beyond to make it special. I visited durring the holidays and the lobbies were decorated to be magical. I can't wait to return for my next "special occasion"

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

When you walk into the lobby you feel like you are in a small country inn. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The entire hotel is very clean and well maintained. My only complaint - a small one is the room décor - it could be updated to go along with the country inn feel. The walls were stark and barren and the lighting terrible. Obviously designed by a man - it was almost impossible to apply makeup in the bad lighting - I only hoped I didn't look like I was a visiting circus clown when I left the room. The breakfast was plentiful and hot - a rare treat for a buffet. The free parking was welcomed in the OC where they stick it to you for parking.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room - the outdoor walkways are less secure at night for women travelers
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We have stayed at the Ayres Costa Mesa a number of times. We have also tried many of the other hotels in OC and always end-up going back to Ayres. They have great staff, great service, great free breakfast, and great accommodations. All at a reasonable price. Oh yah, they have free parking! Others charge for parking!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family