First of all, remember this is a Motel 6, so do not judge it or expect it to be something it isn't. No amenities - but good price :) This particular Motel 6 is very clean, very comfortable, newly remodeled. The person (I believe may be the manager) who helped me a couple of times pre-trip and was also there to check us in the afternoon of arrival, was extremely helpful and pleasant on the phone and was very friendly when we checked in. Immediately offered anything we might need in the way of extra towels etc. We did not find any needs and our requests were all met pre-arrival. It is also nice that this Motel 6 has fridge and microwave. The TV screen was good size and the beds were very comfortable. The traveler pics on this site look very true to life. The floor is not carpeted, but a material that looks a bit like hard wood floors. I like this very much because it is easier to expect a very clean floor surface upon arrival, and I traveled with my cat, and it is easy for me to sweep up any tracked litter before I left, so the room is left in good condition. Our trip was a overnight mini-vacation and the property was very convenient to Newport Pier/Beach were we wanted to go, as well as to dining. It is also a very easy exit off of Hwy 55. We decided to check out South Coast Plaza and the property sat equal distance between the Mall and the Beach so this was also a pleasant surprise. All in all, I would recommend this Motel 6 to others desiring a similar visit to the Costa Mesa/Newport area. On additional pleasant surprise was the parking on site was very good and the property looked well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, Orange County