“Incredible”

Teatro Zinzanni
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This show was amazing the dinner was extraordinary .... I've been 4 times and would definitely go 4 more!!!!!

1 Thank rdjlover

Newport Beach, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic in all three cities!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I LOVE this show! It is the third time I have seen it in three different cities (Seattle, San Francisco, Costa Mesa) and loved each show equally. It is hard to explain what you will see and experience with this show...but I will try. There is mucho laughs and comedy. You will be holding your sides because you are laughing uncontrollably. You get a gourmet meal in several courses with the show happening between your courses. There is singing, dancing, acrobatics, elaborate costumes and a giant Austrian "Heidi" woman that morphs into a giant Austrian dominatrix (yep, it is as weird and funny as it sounds). The ultimate pleasure in this show is the audience participation. They involve the audience in all they do and actually pull people from their seats to join in the center of the action. This makes for a hilarious and ever-changing show. Never the same audience members, so never the same show. Each show was unique and each was entertaining to the max!
Would I go again? Heck yeah...even if it was in Alhambra!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank utripmeplease
Lake Forest, California
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Laugh your butt off”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

The performers were top-notch. The show was 3 1/2 hours, and I enjoyed every minute of it. The food was good (not great). Our salmon was a bit cold. The staff was fantastic. I can not give the overall experience an excellent rating because of two reasons. First of all, the price they list is not the price you will pay. There are two additional fees when you make your reservation and then a dining room fee added when you get there. Just give me the total price from the start, and I will decide if I think it's worth it or not. I also did not like the way they would try to nickel and dime you when you get there. They will try to sell you wine flights, photographs, cheese appetizers, bread basket, (that's right, bread is not included with your five-course dinner)upgraded entrees, sides for your entree, etc. I just felt they should be more upfront, but the show was everything I expected and more.

1 Thank IslandLovinTwosome
Seal Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Laughed until tears ran down my face.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Went with two other couples for my birthday.The tent was beautiful inside and didn't feel like a tent at all. Sat in one of the outside booths and had plenty of room for six people, but some of us had to turn sideways to view the performances and there were a few poles in our way, and the front stage was a little too far away. I would probably prefer the center of the room next time. The food was great and the servers friendly and efficient, never had to wait long for our drinks, and the performers were absolutely amazing and talented. A little expensive, but with a fine dinner and wonderful entertainment, well worth the price. Everyone, who can afford it, should experience this gem.

1 Thank Robert P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Can't recommend it enough! Great way to celebrate a special occasion. We laughed and loved the entertainment. Food was wonderful and beautifully presented.

Visited November 2012