“delicious! charming! great service! Love it!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napa Valley Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #270 of 508 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Salt Lake City, Utah
“delicious! charming! great service! Love it!”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I am in love with this place! We were in Newport from out of state and took a gamble on a place to eat and hit gold! The restaurant is so charming inside. Low lights with a touch of twinkle lights. The creamy cilantro dressing was delicious! We had a cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza and a combination and they were all delicious!!! Honestly the best I've had in a long time!! The food came quick, the staff was so kind and attentive and kept my drink full! They even gave us the remote and let us put the tv's on 3 different things to keep everyone happy! If we lived nearby I would be a regular customer! Next time I'm in Newport I know where I'll be eating!

• Visited November 2012

“Great food reasonable prices.”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Hotel where we stayed recommended this restaurant. Small location but great service, food, and reasonable prices. Must try the pizza and spicy Buffalo wing salad with ranch dressing.

Milano
“American pizza well-made by a true italian guy”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I'm italian and I random came to this pizzeria. It was a surprise! The owner is italian and the pizza is really tasteful and well-prepared! A lot of TVs everywhere to enjoy a dinner alone too. Recommended!

• Visited July 2012
california
“Great Family Favorite!”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

A real crowed pleaser if your kids like italian food. The pizzas are big enough to share as are the pasta offerings.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank claymaryjo
California, USA
“Poor for Meatball Sandwich $8.95”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

1/2 time USA vs Mexico and the score is 2:2, so i decided to watch the rest of the game at Napa's. I ordered the Meatball Sandwich for the 1st time and I can NOT recommend it.
Tasteless bread covered with ONE sliced meetball a couple of slices of bell pepper and a little melted cheese, some kind of red sause in a small container served with it.
Just stay away from it. Server needs training. MeuterMedia