“I stopped in for coffee and these shops were super unique”
Review of The OC Mix

The OC Mix
Ranked #5 of 14 Shopping in Costa Mesa
Southern Cali
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I stopped in for coffee and these shops were super unique”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

It's half way between LA and San Diego, and man how we love that traffic on the 405. So I stopped in for coffee having read earlier about Portola Coffee Lab. I saw some really cool things and I loved the rustic / vintage theme going on. A bit of unexpected exploring is always fun. Check out my pics and blog post: http://bit.ly/136AQz1

Visited July 2013
1 Thank suzette008

Costa Mesa, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“OC Mart Mix”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Highly recommend that everyone and anyone goes to SOCO/OC Mart Mix. You should visit Portola Coffee, Christopher Garren's Bakery (for breakfast, lunch and amazing desserts), The Olive Oil and Wine Bar is a enjoyable treat as well.

Across the way from the OC Mix is Surfas and that place is perfect for culinary everything. Their price point is right in the middle, so you can afford their products.

Visited June 2013