“Regal and stunning signature bandage HL dresses located in the famous South Coast Plaza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Herve Leger

Herve Leger
Ranked #10 of 13 Shopping in Costa Mesa
Los Angeles, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Got my first pricey, quality, signature bandage dress about 5 years ago while there was a Sunset Plaza location still open. I was thrilled because the price ranges from $790-$2250 for the classic bandage dresses, and $2400-$5000 for their runway collection dresses.To my humble surprise, I  didn't anticipate the attention, compliments, and flattery this dress would gather - at the event I had attended. I never felt so glamorous, classy, and elegant in such striking, quality construction, body contour dress. It tucks in every bulge, hugs every curve, accentuating your femininity with such regal grace...I have shopped at Herve Leger in West Hollywood on Melrose, Beverly Hills on Rodeo, Century City Plaza, and even San Francisco. My favorite location is the SCP store, because of the people and service. Joann is the most responsive, honest, helpful, friendly manager ever! I have developed a rather special relationship with her.They give you a HL garmet bag, but suggest you store your items in their complimentary beautiful HL box. Part of the stellar service. Also, make sure you absolutely LUV your item, as the return policy is within limited period and rigid. Sale items are FINAL, so sit on it, if you are somewhat unsure...Joann always offers bottled water or champaign when I come in. I tried on sooo many dresses, and the sales girls all help zipper them up on me, as they can quite tight and form fitting. Part of their classy personal touch! Of course, you get tipsy, excited, and spend even more monies $$$$$. If you have a generous man, bring him along to cover the bill, LOL! :-)During the holidays, she even gifted me an Herve Leger scarf! So very thoughtful and warm..TIP: Definitely get onto Joann's emailing list for the latest season dresses and their sales. My collection has expanded to over 20 Herve Leger signature bandage pieces, ranging from signature dresses, tops, skirts, even a belt and a pair of HL shoes.I have referred several friends to this store, because they each FALL IN LUV, with my HL signature dresses. You can see and feel the difference of the craftsmanship and construction of an authentic Herve Leger piece. Timeless quality pieces, worth the investment!$!

Visited July 2013