“Great Bloody Marys ”

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Went for brunch on a Saturday. The service was great. Loved the bottomless Bloody Mary. The fallen angel Bloody Mary is nice and spicy. The servings are pretty large. I enjoyed the breakfast burrito. My wife enjoyed her steak sandwich.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We decided to stop at this restaurant after seeing it on the streets..Great choice. The food was excellent and they gave you such huge quantities. I had the 2 Chicken Tacos and I could only eat 1. It came with chips and guacamole, chipotle and sour cream. My husband had the light portion of choped BBQ Chicken Salad. The bowl was like a huge mixing bowl. The menu covers everything; chicken steaks, seafood, ribs, salads, burger, etc.. The prices were good too, mine was $8 and my husbands was $10; and it was right across from another restaurant that had live music that you could listen to with no extra charge...lol Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Everyone (4) at our table enjoyed there lunch choice. I had the fish tacos. Very tasty and would order again.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Had brunch with my daughter. I had delicious French Toast that was beautifully presented. The mimosas were incredible! Our server was so polite and friendly. I can't wait to return when I fly back to California

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I have had fun at this place once before.. So we decided to come back.

it was a cold slow night.. Service was poor, food was terrible.

had to beg for extra crappy napkins for the ribs...

Caesar dressing was pure mustard...super tangy something was wrong.

Mac n cheese... also was horrible..pasta was poorly prepped, cheese sauce was poorly prepped, and it was poorly assembled.

Fish tacos...I forgot to ask what kind of fish...the trimmings of salmon buried in greens.. all stinky...

Steak tacos were the replacement.. could barely eat them... literally reminded me of packet taco seasoning .

the guacamole app.. almost never showed. but then did, half way through the entrees...we didn't finish it...

so...the slow restaurant had inexperienced servers training new servers, bad food and no manager presence.
Nobody is doing a line check..( if they are then they are incompetent ).

sorry not sorry