“Fun dining at The Triangle”
Review of Saddle Ranch Chop House - CLOSED

Saddle Ranch Chop House
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My friend and I had a late lunch on a Sunday. They have bottomless mimosas and bloody Mary's. The problem with that is it took way too long to order and actually receive a drink or a refill. By the time you have finished your meal, you've only had one or two drinks. And, we could see the bartender make the mimosas with very little sparkling wine in the glass. The whole experience of Saddle Ranch is fun but service is slow. Our waiter was very nice but we could not find him when we needed something. I recommend sitting outside as it's dark inside. I've never been at night but I hear it's a bit crazy.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Went for brunch on a Saturday. The service was great. Loved the bottomless Bloody Mary. The fallen angel Bloody Mary is nice and spicy. The servings are pretty large. I enjoyed the breakfast burrito. My wife enjoyed her steak sandwich.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We decided to stop at this restaurant after seeing it on the streets..Great choice. The food was excellent and they gave you such huge quantities. I had the 2 Chicken Tacos and I could only eat 1. It came with chips and guacamole, chipotle and sour cream. My husband had the light portion of choped BBQ Chicken Salad. The bowl was like a huge mixing bowl. The menu covers everything; chicken steaks, seafood, ribs, salads, burger, etc.. The prices were good too, mine was $8 and my husbands was $10; and it was right across from another restaurant that had live music that you could listen to with no extra charge...lol Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Everyone (4) at our table enjoyed there lunch choice. I had the fish tacos. Very tasty and would order again.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Had brunch with my daughter. I had delicious French Toast that was beautifully presented. The mimosas were incredible! Our server was so polite and friendly. I can't wait to return when I fly back to California