“Very nice hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
River Falls, Wisconsin
“Very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Needed a place for a quick overnight and stumbled upon this one (thanks to reviews on Trip Advisor) Front desk quoted me a price higher than what I found on line but when I asked if they would honor the internet rate they not only met it but beat it! Room was very nice, clean, comfortable and even had complementary water bottles and snacks! A full breakfast was provided, bacon, eggs, potatoes etc. Very nice!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Hemet, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great property! I stayed here for business and loved it. My room had a small fridge AND a microwave which is the way I like it. The room was very big, well appointed and stylish. I would definitely stay here again!

Modesto, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel was a very good value. The breakfast was very nice with plenty of room for seating and a variety of quality choices. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. We had pleasant experiences with the staff---very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Danny K
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very nice rooms, great breakfast with waffles, eggs, bacon etc. Very friendly staff, nice pool, spa and workout room. Not far from Newport beach. Had 3 grandkids with us ages 8,8 and 9 and they loved it!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Helen W
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I'm from Australia and this was my first time visiting California. I was quite impressed with the value for money with the hotel, especially the fact that there was hot breakfast options available on the buffet. The rooms were clean, fairly modern and the housekeepers did a wonderful job every time. The only downside for me was that it wasn't located next to many shops so you had to travel for food but I found this was the case in a lot of the area. I found the quality of service at breakfast was unlike what I had experienced before, felt a bit like a cafeteria especially when the staff would sit strangers with you on a small table. The front office people were always very helpful and I appreciate their help when I left quicker than expected, they organised transport for me and took care of my bill easily. Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
turlock, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Amazing, how I was not able to eat the food I paid for in my room. I left the cafe anyway with my (2) Bananas, Apple and cold cereal anyway. I understand they want to block people from sharing food to others, but I was given a 1 meal entrance ticket, and taken out only enough food for me. I was stopped at the door, and they said I had to eat in the room LOL!!!! You got to be kidding me. I left and went to the front desk, and the employee followed me like I broken a huge law. LOL!!!! I still took my food up to may room where my laptop was waiting.

2 Thank Hakeem A
colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Had a lay over and was booked into the inn. Very clean, nice staff and good service. This is not a upscale hotel. Will do for the overnighter. They do provide extras in the room which was nice. Very accommodating. There is a shuttle to the airport but for me the driver never showed in the morning so they had to pay for my cab fare to JWA. Neighborhood is right on busy road. Good stay for the traveller. We'll done staff. Oh the breakfast is not all that great. They were remodeling the place when I was there.

1 Thank CsquaredColorado
#13 of 23 in Costa Mesa
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Beach Inn
Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Mesa Inn? Share your experiences!