1,298 results
All reviews the executive lounge south coast plaza orange county nice hotel self parking john wayne airport business trip definitely stay here again free shuttle fitness center close to the airport newport beach conference lobby costa starbucks mall
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Recently renovated, very clean and easily navigated. Meeting room for the three-day conference (about 100 attendees) was well-appointed and comfortable. Restaurant was reasonably priced and food was very good. Wine prices are a little high.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear aileneb2014,

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa. The staff strives to exceed all our guests expectations and are delighted to read that the staff was exceedingly helpful and beyond your expectations.

Guest service Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Our retiree association held a conference at the Hilton Hotel in Costa Mesa, California. The service, staff and amenities at the hotel were excellent. The conference manager was able to assist us with making this one of the most successful conferences in the past 20 years.

Dear aileneb2014,

Guest service Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Room was very clean, bed was extremely comfortable, amenities were appropriate, hotel staff was accomodating, pleasant, and extremely professional. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. The hotel was easy to get to as well. While I was only there less than 24 hours, I still enjoyed my stay. The food offered during the event I attended was delicious and the staff serving were so attentive and respectful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear 486Annm,

Thank you for your 5 STAR review. I am delighted to see that everything from your room, food, comfort and service was wonderful. The staff and I are happy to hear you will definitely be back for another visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My stay at the Hotel was very pleasant, the staff were very helpful and very kind. The Restaurant and Bar was awesome, although more menu options would be better. Airport Transfer was very convenient and on time. Only issue was that the Wi Fi was having technical issues while I was there. I will definitely use this hotel next time I am in OC and I will recommend to any friends that are travelling to the OC.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Daniel M.,

I am happy to hear that our staff were very helpful and very kind and the Restaurant and Bar was awesome. Our airport shuttle is complimentary to all our guests and is a great amenity. Thank you for recommending the Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa to all your friends.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed from the 22nd of March until the 31th. I've payed everything in cash.

Yesterday I received my credit card bill and there is 12,98 dollars in charge!
I live in Brazil,I have the receipts clearly showing everything was payed.
Now I'll send them by fax the receipt and I hope they'll get everything OK.
It was a bad surprise!
We enjoyed the time we were there, everything was so fine... what is correct is correct no matter if it is one dollar or a hundred dollars!!!
My name is Lisabete Gardenal Epiphanio

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lisabete garden... e
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Lisabete Gardenal Epiphanio,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the service you received was great. We hope you will have another chance to visit us from Brazil again real soon. The staff and I strive to make our guests stay comfortable, convenient and exceeding you expectations.
Thank you for your review.