1,292 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesouth coast plazaorange countynice hotelself parkingjohn wayne airportbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againfree shuttlefitness centerclose to the airportnewport beachconferencelobbycostastarbucksmall
Reviewed 6 May 2014

First appearance was very nice, but when we checked into our room the toilet was dirty! We had prompt attention but then wondered about the overall cleanliness of the entire room. Won't stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank janets630
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Janets630,

I am so sorry you had a negative experience. The staff and I strive to share a clean, crisp and comfortable room and to have a great first impression with a great lasting impression as well for all our guests. I would ask for another opportunity to share with you a great experience and to enjoy the great location, fitness center, pool and tech lounge along with the great service our staff is known for.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had a few minor issues, nothing that would stop me from staying here again. I appreciate the shuttle that not only took us to the airport, but made frequent stops at the mall for all guests. I also appreciated the on had assistance with the rental car service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Lynn,

It is our pleasure to offer complimentary SNA /Airport shuttles and our bell staff is delighted to offer a complimentary shuttle to the South Coast Plaza for great shopping and dining. Check our website for special package rates for honeymooners, anniversary celebrations and celebrating togetherness as a family.Thank ou for your 4 STAR review and we hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed here for 7 nights as part of a conference group and cannot fault the Hilton on any level. The staff are courteous and helpful. My room was extremely well-appointed with an amazingly comfortable bed, huge LCD television, fast internet, amazing desk and a big balcony. The breakfast buffet was great. My only small criticism is that my room faced the main road and the balcony door did not screen out the traffic noise as well as some other hotels I've stayed in.

Dear Darren W.

The staff and I are happy to see you had a comfortable bed, great service and a most wonderful stay. May I suggest that next time you are making a reservation to place notes in your reservation requesting a quiet room. Our hotel strives to accommodate our guests with their special requests and we would certainly be delighted to assist you with that as well next time.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel is noce, food lees then desirable. The location was very nice and easy to get to. The internet service should be provided for all guests and should not have to pay additional parking fees when you are a guest.

Dear Kelli S.

The parking fees you will find with most of the Orange County and Los Angeles County areas that have parking structures. Our Bristol Palms Pizza Bar area offers a great view of the chef making the pizzas and you are able to comfortably enjoy friends or business colleagues in the Bristol Palms Lounge area too. I am delighted to see you had a great experience. We hope to see you again real soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Most uncomfortable 3 nights sleep in ages! Need to upgrade mattresses. Inconvenient and expensive self-parking. Stayed on points/cash, so got a good deal. Great free (hot) breakfast for HH Diamond members, though very crowded.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yolanda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Mr. Richard F F,

I am sorry to hear you did not sleep very well and please know that we strive for all our guests to have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Thank you for sharing with us your experience, we value your feedback as a Diamond member and I am delighted to see you enjoyed our Executive Lounge breakfast and the Hilton Honors benefits.

Regards,