“Just what I needed!”

Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Javier Jaimes was awesome with his customer service. I have owned 3 different businesses and so I know what customer service is. He was outstanding and made us smile! All the staff were great and friendly and helpful, but he really stood out to me. Thanks for an awesome stay.

Room Tip: The spa was outside and it was cold out so it wasn't as hot as I'd of liked it. But it was...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I experienced and great stay and friendly staff. Lucero Molina my room attendant was excellent at her job my room was very clean and the breakfast was a great start to my morning.
I enjoyed the pool and palm trees at the pool side.
The staff went out of their way everyday to insure our meetings were the best they could be.
The snacks were great and they kept the water and juice flowing during our meetings.

Room Tip: If traffic bothers you choose a room on the side without the highway.
1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Was put up in this hotel for work. Two weeks in a hotel is not my idea of fun. But the customer service I experienced here was amazing. The staff was all so friendly and amazing, The manager Art was hands down fantastic upon checking Art, Imelda and Chris made us feel welcomed and right at home. The rooms were always cleaned and restocked, The pillows on the bed were amazing. My coworkers and I even joked about taking them with is. The hotel was redoing there bar/restaurant area but they made it work to where the guest where still comfortable. The bartender Ashley was by far my favorite person that worked there. She told us the best places to eat and visit. Dinner was always severed by the best Richard and breakfast with Ceaser.

Room Tip: Some rooms only had showers make sure you get a bath tub the shower heads are amazing then the rooms...
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Amazing service and very friendly staff at the desk. Airport shuttle service was great, even asked if I need to stop and pick up anything for my stay. Valet parking was better than any others I have used. The only issue was the staff at the restaurant, slow service, not friendly and food was cold and looked like left overs. I would eat out, next time.
Other than that, I will be staying again, central to highway and close to the beach.

Room Tip: eat else where
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2014

During my recent 8 day stay at the Crowne Plaza I found the staff very professional, friendly and helpful. My room was very clean, the front desk staff was helpful with directions and coaching me on the use of the computers in the business center.I like the timeless yet a little swanky décor of the lobby and rooms. I plan to return soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Every time I come to Orange County on business I stay at the Crowne Plaza Orange County
It is so centrally located for my needs and the rooms are very comfortable and very clean.
Javier and Sam are my point people and they go over and above to help me every time. They are the best of the best and greet me by my name when I arrive. They are thoughtful and very resourceful and will go out of their way to help you and all your needs.
Bravo

Room Tip: when you enter the hotel the rooms on the right on the top floor in the corners are my fav
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed for just one night on business. Convenient location, close to the highway and the staff was very pleasant. I had made a reservation a few days prior and called the day of check in to confirm. When I gave them my confirmation number I was told that my reservation was cancelled, (which I didn't do). Nonetheless, they had a room at the original price and I was good to go.

Bathroom was nice with a large shower (no tub) and good water pressure. The room was a good size, but both my wife and I thought the bed was pretty hard and uncomfortable. Average all the way.

Room Tip: Spend the extra $10 bucks when you make the reservation for breakfast for 2. They had a huge spread...