I love Residence Inn by Marriott. This particular location makes you feel like your stay is very “homey.” The hotel rooms are basically apartment style complexes. Literally, they look like apartment units. I stayed in a King so my hotel room felt like a studio. The hotel room was complete with a kitchen and a refrigerator. They also provide plates, utensils, coffee maker, and toaster. Just don’t leave anything dirty in the sink, otherwise it’ll be tossed. They provide a sofa and TV set in the living room area. The AC/heater unit works excellent. The bathroom is clean. They also have closets. The hotel room also provides free wi-fi. The hotel room was nice and quiet the entire time.
One unique reason why I love the Residence Inn by Marriott chain is that they provide a free buffet breakfast every morning. They give you a FULL breakfast. They serve hot food such as eggs, sausage, and waffle. They have cereal, bagels, hot coffee, and fresh juice. This particular hotel provides rice and miso soup packets. They also slightly change the hot breakfast menu every morning. I had potato pancakes, potato wedges, and breakfast biscuits over the course of a few days. They also serve free complimentary dinners on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Depending on where your hotel room is, it might be a bit of a walk to the lobby.
The hotel service is friendly. I would totally recommend it to anyone who is planning to stay in south Orange County.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the beauty and charm of Orange County when you book a stay at Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach. Our hotel in Costa Mesa offers easy access to a variety of popular attractions, including the luxurious South Coast Plaza shopping center, Orange County Fairgrounds, Orange Coast College, Disneyland(R) and an array of pristine Orange County beaches. We offer complimentary transportation to John Wayne Airport (SNA), which is less than 4 miles from our front doors. After a day of swimming, shopping or sightseeing, decompress in our brand new spacious suites featuring free Wi-Fi, full kitchens and distinct areas for working, sleeping, living and eating. Or take advantage of our well-equipped fitness center or heated outdoor swimming pool. Our Orange County beach hotel also offers a stylish meeting room for corporate and social gatherings of up to 40 guests. For a memorable stay in Costa Mesa that is as comfortable as it is convenient, book a stay at Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach Orange County