BLVD Hotel
US$149
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$86
Motel 6
Very Good 4/5
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Mesa Inn(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
BestWestern.com
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$136
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Costa Mesa Marriott(Costa Mesa)
US$172
US$159
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsour stay was greatlast minute bookingnewport beachroom was cleanyogurtonly stayed one nightstay there againcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areacheck in was easybooked this hotelfreewaymicrowavecomfortfixturesjacuzzicosta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We just stayed a night on our way to Disneyland. We were pleasantly surprised at what we found. You can tell the property is old, but they've done a good job at updating the rooms.

This was a clean and affordable (under $100/night) place to stay in So Cal. Disneyland is just 15 minutes away and you can also head down to the coast.

The breakfast is no good. But, for me, if the rooms are clean and the people are friendly, it's worth the stay. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike Y
Management-Team03, Manager at BLVD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while at The Blvd Hotel while on your trip to Disney. As you may have noticed, we are renovating our hotel. We hope that you are even more pleased when you stay with us again on your next trip to So Cal. It is always very exciting to be able to show our returning guests our process with the renovations!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I thought this was a good place to stay just to spend the night. The room was clean, and the breakfast was average. The only thing I really did not like was that they collected a $100 deposit from me right when I checked in, even though I paid for the room in advance on Groupon. They told me that it was standard protocol for all hotels, but that's @#$% because I've never had a hotel do that to me. They did refund the deposit when I checked out like they had promised me, so they do hold their word on that.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian_and_Ivy
Management-Team03, Manager at BLVD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Former Guest,

We are glad to see that were able to take advantage of such a great promo, good for you! Most hotels do require a security deposit for incidentals. As we promised, that deposit for incidentals is released at the time of checkout provided that there are no damages to the room. It is our hotel policy.

We hope that if you enjoyed your stay at The Blvd Hotel, you contact us once again next time you are in town!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed for several days over the weekend in mid January and loved it. The decor is modern and comfortable with an upscale flair that I really appreciated. Free internet is always a bonus, and I was very appreciative to find that the jacuzzi was clean, hot, bubbly and relaxing. If you are attending an event at the O.C. Fairgrounds, this hotel is ideally situated and great value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Our team at The Blvd Hotel appreciates the feedback of our former guests. We know that our free wifi is always great bonus. We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your visit again when you are back in the area!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed here for a week. The staff is super accommodating and friendly. Easy access to freeway. They are updating the hotel so there is work being done, but it didn't affect my stay. Front desk staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rubyfs28
Management-Team03, Manager at BLVD Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest,

We always value feedback from our former guests.

Our front desk staff is trained to provide friendly customer service to all our guests. We want to ensure that every person is comfortable while staying with us, especially if they are here for a week!

We pride ourselves is doing all that we can for our guests to ensure as comfortable a stay as possible.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

check in was super easy and fast but also very friendly, the rooms were exceptional good for the price we paid. They had some kind of construction, or paint jobs ongoing therefore the outside may be not in the best shape, but the room was super clean and beside the location right next to the freeway I heard not much and had a nice sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Seamrog1337

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback during your recent stay. The exterior renovations are just about all done. The property looks nicer and nicer each day.

We hope that you visit us again next time you are back in town.