“Wedding Group”

Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Anaheim
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The booking was made as a group for a wedding. The group was accommodating to move the bridal party to get ready in a different room. There was difficulty in checking in early, but that was slightly expected. The father of the bride had some issues with things management promised him and the lack of follow through. Overall people were polite, but nothing exceptional. My room was a connecting room with a large party, so my guest and I were kept up all night and there was little assistance to help out (though that is standard I know). Others in my party had to be moved more than once due to the previous inhabitant smoking. The rooms were not filthy, but not sparkling and amazingly clean. The carpets left white socks a dark, dirty color.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Christopher R, General Manager at Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Good Morning,

I hope to find you well. I want to start off by thanking you for choosing to stay with us during your recent travels to the Costa Mesa/Newport Beach area. We appreciate your business and hope that we’ll be able to welcome you back the next time you find yourself out here by the beautiful beaches and the fun attractions Orange County has to offer.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your candor and your feedback. It’s important to us knowing when we got it right, and where we can work to improve our overall guests’ experiences. We pride ourselves in doing our best to ensure each and every guest has a comfortable and satisfactory stay leaving them looking forward to their next visit. Using your personal experience allows us to know what works and what changes and steps we can take to better our customer service.

Upon review of your comments, I was left disheartened to learn that you left without being fully satisfied with your stay. We have always taken a great deal of pride in our relationships with our wedding groups and learning that the stay wasn't all it could be leaves me disappointed but determined to find a way to right things for your future travels with us. I would welcome you to reach out to me so I can learn more about the arrangements you felt were not met on our end.

Once again, we thank you for your business and feedback and hope that I’ve been able to answer any questions and concerns you’ve shared. I welcome you to reach out to me directly so that I can be sure to provide any further assistance you might require. I look forward to hearing back from you, and we all hope to get the chance to welcome you back to the Ramada Inn & Suites in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach.

Warmest regards,
Christopher Ramirez Szabo
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 14 November 2013

It is not a 5-star hotel, but the rooms are big and comfortable. They offer free wifi and parking and they are located in a great place in Costa Mesa, close to bars, restaurants and grocery stores. The staff is helpful and friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Good Morning Mariana,

Upon review of your comments, I am thrilled to know that you had a great stay and I hope you know we look forward to welcoming you back when next you find yourself in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach.

Warmest regards,
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
#11 of 17 in Newport Beach
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa

Been to Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Property: Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Address: 1680 Superior Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3652
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Costa Mesa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach