“M and G Wedding Party”

Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

They were very laid back and accomodating to our large group. Breakfast was reasonable and good. The pool was nice and hot tub cleaned. Prompt room service. Only request I jave for improvement is new tvs and replace the carpets. No issues with spring breakers.

Stayed: April 2014
Ross S, General Manager at Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Member,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We realize all travelers have many options and glad you chose the Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa / Newport Beach.

I guess great minds think alike, we are installing all new LCD TV's right now. On your next visit you will see.

Best Regards
Ross

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We did get in late, so we were offered 1 of 2 rooms at or under the stairs. The room stunk like it was wet and not dried properly. I had issues breathing but had little choice this late. Had to open the windows and get a fan from my car. There was a "wedding reception" going on at the grill with kids running around after 11:30 pm. The party was in and out of the grill area and yelling back and forth. I went to my car (to get fan) and found a guy walking back and forth knocking on all the doors and windows on the 2nd floor. He did not know what room he was in. He then laid down and passed out in the stairwell. I had to get the night mgr. The next night about midnight another wedding group was there. They were arguing on the stairs from floor 1 to floor 3. I had to ask them several times to take this elsewhere. This went on for over an hour. I understand I am not getting a luxury hotel. But I would at least expect 1 night of some peace after 11 pm. I have stayed at some seedy and less than perfect places in my long life and this one ranked in the top 10....probably Top 5 if I don't include Mexico during spring break.

Room Tip: Do not stay near the stairs. If one of the managers or reception people are hanging out with the we...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S

Dear Mr Mike S,

First thank you for taking the to let us know how you feel. I am truly sorry for your experience at our property. We take all feedback serious to correct issues so it doesn't occur again..
If you are in the area again, please give me a call and give us a chance to Exceed Your Expectations.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

1  Thank Gladys S

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Nice hotel, big room. There was construction going on outside during the day, so the noise was annoying. My room was paid for online previously, but the hotel staff didn't have that credit card on file for some reason, so I had to pay with my own card, which was also annoying.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear PM,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. Unfortunately construction noise in the daytime ,is annoying but we have no control.

I always explain to travelers, why use a 3rd party to make a reservation. 3rd party companies have
no commitment to you or the hotel. Once they get your money they control, everybody you and I lose.
You can always get same deal directly through the hotel. The hotel cares if you enjoy your stay, and if any issues arise or change your plans. Much easier and accommodating working directly with the hotel and you

When in the area call me directly to set up a stay that will Exceed Your Expectations

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel would be nice if not for the underage springbreakers drinking in the parking lot everynite.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ross S, General Manager at Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Farbie Doll,

Let me apologize for any disturbance during your stay. The spring break crowd hit us hard. We actually were proactive and asked for the Costa Mesa PD to drive the parking lot to show a presence.

We also had extra staff, scheduled to address any problems. I personally live on property.and was
walking hallways and trying to keep order.

It was loud at times I do apologize again. We are not a party hotel, we are a beach hotel

If ever in area again please call me directly, and let us exceed your expectations

Ross Stibor

Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
#7 of 18 in Newport Beach
Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Mesa Inn

Been to Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach? Share your experiences!