“Pacific Holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Huntingtown, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

They were very laid back and accomodating to our large group. Breakfast was reasonable and good. The pool was nice and hot tub cleaned. Prompt room service. Only request I jave for improvement is new tvs and replace the carpets. No issues with spring breakers.

Stayed April 2014
Ross S, General Manager at Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Member,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We realize all travelers have many options and glad you chose the Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa / Newport Beach.

I guess great minds think alike, we are installing all new LCD TV's right now. On your next visit you will see.

Best Regards
Ross
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We did get in late, so we were offered 1 of 2 rooms at or under the stairs. The room stunk like it was wet and not dried properly. I had issues breathing but had little choice this late. Had to open the windows and get a fan from my car. There was a "wedding reception" going on at the grill with kids running around after 11:30 pm. The party was in and out of the grill area and yelling back and forth. I went to my car (to get fan) and found a guy walking back and forth knocking on all the doors and windows on the 2nd floor. He did not know what room he was in. He then laid down and passed out in the stairwell. I had to get the night mgr. The next night about midnight another wedding group was there. They were arguing on the stairs from floor 1 to floor 3. I had to ask them several times to take this elsewhere. This went on for over an hour. I understand I am not getting a luxury hotel. But I would at least expect 1 night of some peace after 11 pm. I have stayed at some seedy and less than perfect places in my long life and this one ranked in the top 10....probably Top 5 if I don't include Mexico during spring break.

Room Tip: Do not stay near the stairs. If one of the managers or reception people are hanging out with the we...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Mike S
Dear Mr Mike S,

First thank you for taking the to let us know how you feel. I am truly sorry for your experience at our property. We take all feedback serious to correct issues so it doesn't occur again..
If you are in the area again, please give me a call and give us a chance to Exceed Your Expectations.

Best Regards,
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel
#1 of 17 in Newport Beach
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Beach Inn
Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa - Newport Beach

Been to Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Property: Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Address: 1680 Superior Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3652
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Costa Mesa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach