“Addicted.”

Cross street: Baker
Orange County
“Addicted.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

As a vegan, it's nice to have a place to go that everything on the menu is "safe." Not only is everything on the menu ok to order, but it's prepared raw. The food creations are very creative, quite delicious, and I've grown fond of certain menu items. I took my daughter for her birthday and she loved it too! My spouse and I love it because it nice to have a sit-down restaurant for date night.

Visited May 2013

San Clemente, California
“Deliciously Raw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stopped by this restaurant for lunch on the recommendation of a colleague. Parking is a little tight out front but there is a large lot behind the restaurant. The restaurant is small but has enough room for a dozen tables or so. I started with the Apple, Lemon, Ginger juice that had a delightful appley-sweetness and lemon-tanginess with a powerful ginger kick (just the way I like it). Then I had the tortilla soup that was served slightly warm, but was a little too spicy for my tastes. However, the Verde Tacos were absolutely delicious! So tasty! I'm not vegan or vegetarian, so I was plesantly surprised by the texture of the taco filling. Very hearty and "meat-like". We finished with the apple crumble, which was fine but I probably wouldn't order it again. Overall I would go (and have gone) back just for the Verde Tacos...they're that good!

• Visited February 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“The absolute best Raw Vegan restaurant yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

Went here with a delightful new friend and love, love, love this place. The mushroom appetizer and zucchini lasagna were delicious. Service great and a really calm and tasty atmosphere

New Milton, United Kingdom
“Eat out and still feel healthy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

118 Degrees became my go-to place for eating out when I wanted something straight forward and healthy. When I heard about the raw food concept I wasn't convinced but after several trips, I'm a fan and I always feel good after a visit. I don't know if it really is amazingly good for you or if it's mostly in my head but the net result is the same!

I recommend staying for dessert and trying the apple thing (can't recall the name but probably only because my mind melted from how yummy it is).

• Visited July 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
“Raw foodies heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

If you're interested in trying raw food, this is the place!

We went for brunch and had the 5 course meal and were served so much food we decided to take some home. From all 5 my favorite item was the mushroom soup. But, since it was just warm (being from a raw kitchen this makes total sense), I really wanted to take it home and heat it up. If you're like me, your used to eating hot food especially at breakfast time. But, this food was truly yummy and if you're into the raw moment, I would say it's a perfect choice for you and definitely worth a try if you're not yet.

Hot Tip: if you're into light workers (mediums etc.) an interesting note is that the co-owner is Doreen Virtue, which piqued my interest even more when choosing this somewhat trendy place.

• Visited November 2012